QuestionToday I Have CFREZ.exe but I donot know how to use it because I donot know the Code!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Today I Have CFREZ.exe but I donot know how to use it because I donot know the Code!
Helo. mpgh member can i ask to you how to use this or can you Give me a video how to use CFREZ
because if i open the cfrez.exe immediately close!

@Exsilium
@RoLe

Can you help me?


---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@hero
@Austin
@Jigsaw
@Royku

Close This thread ........ please
any way as you cfrez.exe possible? chia will it with me not, will be very operator international if you do that!pm may yahoo: taito1132000@yahoo.com
btw. the tool is almost useless now, and since you don't even know how to run it you also wouldn't be able to create rezmods or stuff like that.
Quote Originally Posted by XTIANZKIE21 View Post
Helo. mpgh member can i ask to you how to use this or can you Give me a video how to use CFREZ
because if i open the cfrez.exe immediately close!

@Exsilium
@RoLe

Can you help me?


---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@hero
@Austin
@Jigsaw
@Royku

Close This thread ........ please
drag cfrez.exe into cmd to get a quick tutorial.
@RoLe i know that later because @kayapong teach me how to use but anyways Thank you.... for your Care
now i first create skin ahha
Quote Originally Posted by Christianzkie View Post
now i first create skin ahha
And z8 already patched them
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


And z8 already patched them
U got a working method ATM?
Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post


U got a working method ATM?
So you want to say that skins are still working?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


So you want to say that skins are still working?
No, just a working method for injecting .REZ modifications (in cfna).
Like MODEL and RS, see?
Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post


No, just a working method for injecting .REZ modifications (in cfna).
Like MODEL and RS, see?
Ah lol, no I'm not even tring to get new methods ..
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Ah lol, no I'm not even tring to get new methods ..
U quit .REZ modding?
Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post

U quit .REZ modding?
Yep, got other stuff to do, and the main thing I concentrated at were Skins...
Please PM the CFRez to me. I will not release it
If Cfrez Is patched why not releasing it ?
@zeromed why releasing it if its useless because its patched?
Use your Brain man lol .
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?