PostThe Purpose Of This Section

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
The Purpose Of This Section
The Elite Selling / Trading / Buying Section is accessible to all members, and all members can view threads and post in them.

However, only Staff members, VIP members, Donators and members with atleast 2,500 posts are allowed to create new threads here.

This Section is an outcome for members who meet the requirements, as there will be less threads created in the Elite Market than in the Regular Market, and thus your created thread won't be on page 2+ as fast as it used to.

For members who meet the requirements to create a new thread here, but have already created their Selling, Trading or Buying thread in the regular section contact me if you want to move it to the Elite Market.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to PM/VM me!
Good info, going to see if I can do some real deals here.

Also, would be better if this section stays inside of Elite Section.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Good info, going to see if I can do some real deals here.

Also, would be better if this section stays inside of Elite Section.
It's part of the Marketplace, so it will stay here.
The Elite Market was brought to life so that the threads of 'our loyal members' won't reach page 2 as fast as they do know.
I hope you will all benefit of this possibility
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


It's part of the Marketplace, so it will stay here.
The Elite Market was brought to life so that the threads of 'our loyal members' won't reach page 2 as fast as they do know.
I hope you will all benefit of this possibility
Believe is better because appears on the top of the website, but it's good here too.
I like the idea
Good job, now must get my post count to 2500+
I have a question. If I donate the amount of money for Donator do I get to be in this?
Quote Originally Posted by allenlistar View Post
I have a question. If I donate the amount of money for Donator do I get to be in this?
Yes, if you donate atleast $25 to receive Donator status you will be able to post in the Elite Market.
Thank you very much
@Ravallo Quick Question : Will I be able to double-thread in here ?
ie . Create a thread here and in the regular sections such as Crossfire marketplace (Both at the same time )
Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
@Ravallo Quick Question : Will I be able to double-thread in here ?
ie . Create a thread here and in the regular sections such as Crossfire marketplace (Both at the same time )
Yes that's fine, this section* is for people with privileges and that's one of them
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?