Logo Maker
Hey Guyes I Know That Most Of Y'll Dont Know How To Make A Logo
And Now I Am Ready To Make A Logo For Any One He Want Just Leave A Post Or Pm With This Infs
For Example ..
Logo Name : I Am The Weezy
Date To By Ready : starday XX/XX/XXX
Words Color : Green
BackGround Color : Black
Words Sceen : Old English
BackGround Sceen : No Bacck Ground Sceen
And If You Have Some Infs To Add You Can Do
Prove:

For Your Infs I Dont Have All The Time To Make A Logos Sow Please Make It Like A Requst With and Exmaple @leoncf
And I WIll Save Your Requst And Make IT In My Time
/Req i need somthing of you guyes that they are trusted that just leave a requst i can learn him how to make a logos and they can help me to make ...
succsed made for : @RamarulesAlt @abdslam @amroovic8 @HaxPro
Thank You
/req Make This Sticky please @Austin @Hero
And Now I Am Ready To Make A Logo For Any One He Want Just Leave A Post Or Pm With This Infs
For Example ..
Logo Name : I Am The Weezy
Date To By Ready : starday XX/XX/XXX
Words Color : Green
BackGround Color : Black
Words Sceen : Old English
BackGround Sceen : No Bacck Ground Sceen

And If You Have Some Infs To Add You Can Do
Prove:

For Your Infs I Dont Have All The Time To Make A Logos Sow Please Make It Like A Requst With and Exmaple @leoncf
And I WIll Save Your Requst And Make IT In My Time
/Req i need somthing of you guyes that they are trusted that just leave a requst i can learn him how to make a logos and they can help me to make ...
succsed made for : @RamarulesAlt @abdslam @amroovic8 @HaxPro
Thank You
/req Make This Sticky please @Austin @Hero


