Lightbulbhow can i make a simple nametags hack bf3

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
how can i make a simple nametags hack bf3
hello I would like a simple hack to make name tags for BF3 I would like a tutorial to how I can make it

just a question how do I use codes which program

tanx

sory for my bad englis im dutch
Name-tags? You should be more specific. You can change Origin-ID through their website. Do you want to hide your ID in killfeed, or on Battlelog? Please go into detail. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKillaDeadMan View Post
Name-tags? You should be more specific. You can change Origin-ID through their website. Do you want to hide your ID in killfeed, or on Battlelog? Please go into detail. Thanks.
idiot
he means a hack
-1
Quote Originally Posted by e036238 View Post
idiot
he means a hack
-1
Calm down, we just need a better explaination on this "hack"
Quote Originally Posted by n00bysheep View Post
Calm down, we just need a better explaination on this "hack"
*facepalm
you dont know what name-tags are either
ffs
its a hack that tags others names
"name tags"
To make a nametag, you will have to create a D3D or whatever it is called, and by making D3D, punkbuster will detect it.... as you want a guide / tutorial and unfortunately you seem to know nothing about coding, no one will bother to help you.

But if you know how to code, they will only provide you a code with the newest offsets (I think), though you can find these codes for free all over the internet, all you have to do is search, here are some tags for searching: BF3, Free, Hacks, Source, Codes,

Also there is a thread here in this section contains a bunch of codes, but I am pretty sure you know nothing about coding so basically you can forget about it!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?