wondering

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
wondering
im just wondering does the 1hit knife works for zombie to?
Quote Originally Posted by peterthao98 View Post
im just wondering does the 1hit knife works for zombie to?
I guess not
Quote Originally Posted by peterthao98 View Post
im just wondering does the 1hit knife works for zombie to?
it doesn't. Zombies have different HP from regular soldiers.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

it doesn't. Zombies have different HP from regular soldiers.
true that.
It gives client error.
Quote Originally Posted by peterthao98 View Post
im just wondering does the 1hit knife works for zombie to?
Yeah, the last time I tried it, works well with fast knife
Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
Yeah, the last time I tried it, works well with fast knife
So you DO hack.

I thought you said you didnt xD
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

So you DO hack.

I thought you said you didnt xD
That was with some of my friends awhile back
Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
That was with some of my friends awhile back
oh lol oops my bad xD
You get an error so you aren't able to finish the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Loud Skies View Post
You get an error so you aren't able to finish the game.
Not always, if you use it correctly, some of my friends got errors during ZM but I lasted on wave 1 all the way to wave 30 but then i died trying to knife Goliath D:
Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
Not always, if you use it correctly, some of my friends got errors during ZM but I lasted on wave 1 all the way to wave 30 but then i died trying to knife Goliath D:
Go figure.
give eror _!_
mother f.ker noobs make good haks or shut up
Quote Originally Posted by dkwan View Post
give eror _!_
mother f.ker noobs make good haks or shut up
bitch if you have problem using someone hack then gtfo make your own -.-
Quote Originally Posted by dkwan View Post
give eror _!_
mother f.ker noobs make good haks or shut up
Err, there's a server side check on these client errors, you can't patch them. Or you'll have to hack the servers. Then I'll wish you all the best in jail.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us