Solvedrecording..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
recording..
wanna fraps some Amnesia 2nite. How can I record my voice?
So simple you'll probably feel a tad idiotic for asking in the first place but here you are:
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
So simple you'll probably feel a tad idiotic for asking in the first place but here you are:
I was about to post that :P
Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal View Post
I was about to post that :P
You have to be fast mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


You have to be fast mate!
Yeahh well -__-




Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
You need a mic

Thats what i said : )
Recording Amnesia, eh?

Hope you don't scare easy. :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us