UnhappySolveda noob

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
It does not work, once I place the Nodus file in the Bin folder, and then I run the game, nothing happens once I am in-game
nothing shows up, it's like you're playing normal minecraft, without anything on it.
switch out the minecraft.jar file with the downloaded file
%appdata%/.minecraft/bin
I bet you didn't rename it to minecraft.jar ....
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
I bet you didn't rename it to minecraft.jar ....
You lost the bet !

Oh and btw, I tried other hacks than Nodus, I still have the same problem.
Did you really delete the old minecraft.jar?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Did you really delete the old minecraft.jar?
Yes, I did, anyway thank for for trying to help me, I pressed the thanks button, and by the way I solved the problem.
The problem was that every time I log in with Minecraft, I tick on "Force Update" I tried to untick it and it worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Krinkov99 View Post
Yes, I did, anyway thank for for trying to help me, I pressed the thanks button, and by the way I solved the problem.
The problem was that every time I log in with Minecraft, I tick on "Force Update" I tried to untick it and it worked.
Oh lol... yeah
Have fun :]
Congrats.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us