QuestionI would like mpgh to review my first mod [ Mutant M9 PRO]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I would like mpgh to review my first mod [ Mutant M9 PRO]
BTW my upload broken so i only show pics of it, right now i can only do knifes, gun is too hard i don't know which part suppose to go on the gun to color it



DA FAQ IS THAT DTX?!?!?!?!
Anyway reminds me of my first mods.....
Make it ALOT cleaner.
i play too much zombie so i make this look blood like :P
Quote Originally Posted by neverdie888 View Post
i play too much zombie so i make this look blood like :P
I never said the blood was bad.(Its not the best.)
I said the DTX looks like something my cat would puke out...
EDIT: Example of other mod like this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...sed-l96a1.html
Quote Originally Posted by neverdie888 View Post
i'm go retry
Yea go try again remember, overlay and make the DTX cleaner.
The L96A1 is an easy gun to mod
Modding the prof. M9 means you'll have that ugly grip texture. Also, blood never turns out right because it appears 2D and looks shit most of the time. Try using the standard M9 next time, although I can assure you that most melee mods turn out looking like donkey piss.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?