PatchedMW3 SP Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
MW3 SP Trainer
Well, @jojodu69210 asked me if there was any SP Trainers.
So, I quick made one for him.

As well as you guys

Supports: STEAM VERSION

This time I hope the god mode will work 100%
As well as it should not display much of the blood...

I just added 2 things:
Ammo and God

Image:

Scans:
MW3 SP - Trainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/9ad7...is/1340485455/

 
Source:
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
using System.Diagnostics;

namespace MW3_SP___Trainer
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }

        [DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
        private static extern Int32 WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, [In, Out] byte[] buffer, UInt32 size, out IntPtr lpNumberOfBytesWritten);
        IntPtr pHandel;
        public bool Process_Handle(string ProcessName)
        {
            try
            {
                Process[] ProcList = Process.GetProcessesByName(ProcessName);
                if (ProcList.Length == 0)
                    return false;
                else
                {
                    pHandel = ProcList[0].Handle;
                    return true;
                }
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            { Console.Beep(); Console.WriteLine("Process_Handle - " + ex.Message); return false; }
        }
        private void Write(int Offset)
        {
            Process_Handle("iw5sp");
            byte[] Buffer = { 100 };
            IntPtr Zero = IntPtr.Zero;
            WriteProcessMemory(pHandel, (IntPtr)Offset, Buffer, (UInt32)Buffer.Length, out Zero);
        }


        private void timer1_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Write(0x0137FA24);
            Write(0x0137FA18);
            Write(0x0137FA3C);
            Write(0x0137FA30);
        }

        private void backgroundWorker1_DoWork(object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
        {
            for (; ; )
            {
                Write(0x1195528);//HP
            }
        }

        private void timer2_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (Process_Handle("iw5sp"))
            {
                linkLabel1.Text = "Found";
                button1.Enabled = true;
                button2.Enabled = true;
                linkLabel1.LinkColor = Color.Green;
            }
            else
            {
                linkLabel1.Text = "Missing";
                button1.Enabled = false;
                button2.Enabled = false;
                linkLabel1.LinkColor = Color.Red;
            }
        }

        private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            timer1.Start();
        }

        private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            backgroundWorker1.RunWorkerAsync();
        }

        private void Form1_FormClosing(object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
        {
            try
            {
                backgroundWorker1.Dispose();
                backgroundWorker1.CancelAsync();
            }
            catch { }
            MessageBox.Show(":::MW3 SP Trainer:::\nCreator: Jorndel\n\nCya, until next time :D");
        }
    }
}
MW3 SP - Trainer_mpgh.net.rar14 KB · 1,021 downloads Scanning…
If I remember correctly there is a DVAR that can be modified to disable blood on hud.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
If I remember correctly there is a DVAR that can be modified to disable blood on hud.
Sure there is, but with the 100 byte write.
That solves the problem

_____________________________________



You still "die" of grenades and such.

But you don't really die
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
You still "die" of grenades and such.

But you don't really die

I don't even play SP.. but nice job.

 
Dont click
I though you had stopped making trainers
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I though you had stopped making trainers
Well, it was requested
And it didn't take long time so why not.

Why I stopped create trainers, there is no need for them. (2 out already so )
You are very good man seriously :0
@Jorndel Can you add "Disable AI" so the enemy cant do anything? I'm trying to get my last achievement, and I personally think it's the hardest to get when solo.
It's the achievement where you need to capture EVERY hostage alive in the spec ops mission "Negotiator".
Very original, nice work
high jump on this would be nice also ^^
Can you put more futers?pls...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?