MW3 SP - First ever Program

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
MW3 SP - First ever Program
Ok so thanks to the amazing talents of our very own @Eidolon. I have started coding and wanted to share my first creation with the community. Granted it is only for single player and only for infinite ammo I am still proud I could even manage this. So feel free to leave comments and feed back and be sure to give credit to @Eidolon. I will me working with @Eidolon on creating a Multiplayer Trainer as well. So keep your eyes out!

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0f52...is/1340495667/
MW3 SP Inf. Ammo Trainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan


Screenshot:


MW3 SP Inf. Ammo Trainer_mpgh.net.rar44 KB · 226 downloads Scanning…
Capture.PNG15 KB · 16 downloads
Congratz
/Approved

If Anonymouss helped you here.
I am must say I'm a bit shocked :S

Anyway, good work, try to add more next time
Congratulations for your first program
@Jorndel I am working on the MP trainer right now. It may take a few days (hope not weeks lol) but I will have 1 with more features for MP. I didnt add a lot to the SP features cause I am using VB and almost all of the addresses in the source codes thread are for C# or C++ nad its a lot harder trying to add those to VB (per Anonymouss). I actually approached him about teaching me some stuff and he has actually been walking me through it step by step on team viewer and skype
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
@Jorndel I am working on the MP trainer right now. It may take a few days (hope not weeks lol) but I will have 1 with more features for MP. I didnt add a lot to the SP features cause I am using VB and almost all of the addresses in the source codes thread are for C# or C++ nad its a lot harder trying to add those to VB (per Anonymouss). I actually approached him about teaching me some stuff and he has actually been walking me through it step by step on team viewer and skype
Well, hope you learn the basic then
Mainly for trainers:

If Then Else
While
For Each
Dim (String Integer Boolean and Object) [Variables]

Methods and that should be most of the basic easy knowledge you would need.
(Takes like 20 min to teach you all that )



Good Luck, and may we see something that will shock our eyes :P

If you ever change your mind and change to C#. (Because it's more common for hacking, else then C++)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/604-call-d...ls-c-book.html
Im using VB at the moment cause I am a complete Noob when it comes to this stuff and coding
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
Im using VB at the moment cause I am a complete Noob when it comes to this stuff and coding
Well, we on MPGH are here because we want to contribute. (Some of us at least :P)
So, any questions. Just ask and I am sure we can help you.
OK sounds good. First request have the Byte list for Titles and Emblems in VB lol???
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
OK sounds good. First request have the Byte list for Titles and Emblems in VB lol???
You know this is your release thread?
Make a thread in the Coding section. (In Mw3 yes)

Or you can add me and I answer you faster
Code:
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
And then you would need to create a tool or use a tool released:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/604-call-d...-haddress.html

Then it should do the job for you

Wonder how you can add it?
Code:
Dim Emblems_Titles As Byte() = { *The List Above, After you Fixed it :)* }
O,o

I meant I wrote more :S

Well, you need to add the: &H infront of the values in the 'Byte' List.
So we declare it as a Hex Value. (Declare = Define = Make it an value)

When you have done that, we declare an Byte List that olds the values.
And then we later on write the byte list to the right address
testin it Congrats on first hack

Edit : works well but i gotta toggle on and off over when i pick a new wepon also it doesnt work with tubes but it does with RPG
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Edit : works well but i gotta toggle on and off over when i pick a new wepon also it doesnt work with tubes but it does with RPG
Like I sadi this was my first time creating something for the site. I have been working on trying to find the correct addresses for it to apply to all weapons and equipment (tubes, concussion, grenades, etc.) I am working on creating my trainer for Multiplayer and after that is there is still possitive feed back and a want for more features then I will update this trainer for Single Player. I am really interested in finding the static address for the money or even experience to allow faster ranking and purchases but that is looking impossible. Thanks for the feedback @SammyDoge1!
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
I am really interested in finding the static address for the money or even experience
Just forget it

You need to use an AoB Scanner. (Array of Bytes)
You should understand, this was where we first practiced CE and VB together to make something like a hack. Furthermore I am not a dog for the blind so this guy is gonna do the MP trainer all by himself with having me to coach him a little
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
You should understand, this was where we first practiced CE and VB together to make something like a hack. Furthermore I am not a dog for the blind so this guy is gonna do the MP trainer all by himself with having me to coach him a little
It's best that people learn to do things themselves, with just a little bit of advice to get them started.

/unintentional derail
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us