PatchedDreamTeam v2.0

Posts 1–15 of 178 · Page 1 of 12
DreamTeam v2.0
Hi, I'm J and I will be releasing our new and updated hack DreamTeam v2. The last one turned out very bad and my team and I decided to update it and add some very interesting features. I can't stress this enough, but to navigate through the menu you have to hold Shift and press the right or left arrow key. Last time a lot of people decided not to read the instructions and decided to
complain.



Virus Scans:
Virus Total

Jotti

Credits:
@J
@Saltine
@flameswor10
@******

DreamTeam v2_mpgh.net.rar170 KB · 1,001 downloads 4/37 malicious
YAP YAP DREAM TEAM DA BEST.
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!
Welcome Back J
wow Great Hack Good Job
Nice Hack Bro ! ;D
GOOOO BLOOOD WOOOHOOO
i have too say nice hack good job im goin to test it
Great hack, but crashes at loading screen for Windows 7 64 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfguy2 View Post
Great hack, but crashes at loading screen for Windows 7 64 bit.
What injector are you using? I need to know more about why you're crashing to help you.
Mmmm do i need an injector for the hack ?? No work for me :/ DLL file ???
Quote Originally Posted by TonyArms View Post
Mmmm do i need an injector for the hack ?? No work for me :/ DLL file ???
Yeah use PerX http://mpgh.net/forum/169-battlefiel...-injector.html Set the process name to Engine.exe exactly as I have typed it and browse for the DLL and add it and start Combat Arms. When you get to the login screen press insert on your keyboard and a menu should come up if it doesn't post on this thread and I'll help you.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Thanks you for your help !! But when i start Combat Arms : The connection to the server ended :S
Quote Originally Posted by TonyArms View Post
Thanks you for your help !! But when i start Combat Arms : The connection to the server ended :S
That usually happens if your connection is slow or gets dropped while logging into the Nexon Combat Arms' servers.
This would be perfect if it had aim correction. Hope to see something like this in the future.
Posts 1–15 of 178 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?