ExclamationSolved[Q]True/False?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Q]True/False?
Is it really true that is you have like 20+ spawning floors (up to the sky, not like side ways stuff like that), that your mob tower will decrease efficiency?
The reason I ask, is because I've done a test.

I just built my mob tower (sky fall trap), and for the first one, I made it with only 6 floors (because in some videos they said make it 6 to increase efficiency, like monkeyfarm), and mobs were of course falling down a lot and stuff.

I deleted the mob trap after using MCEdit, and this time, I built the same thing BUT, I made the spawning floor all the way up to the top limit. (around 25 floors?).
I tested, and the mob drop down rate was the SAME as the previous, or even less.


So, is this true that too many spawning floors can decrease efficiency? If false, then what am I doing wrong?
Too many floors would not decrease efficiency, but idling mobs would. The faster mobs are killed, the faster they respawn. If you are hitting your mob limit, and not killing the mobs, more floors would not help.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Too many floors would not decrease efficiency, but idling mobs would. The faster mobs are killed, the faster they respawn. If you are hitting your mob limit, and not killing the mobs, more floors would not help.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ .

Simple as this .
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us