Coolhi im token

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
hi im token
This is my re-introduction after being completely inactive for the past months.

Some of you may not know me, Some of you do.
Some of you may think im white, newp. black guy here.
People know me as hacking "warrock hacking" sites.
I like to rage.
I like to ddos people & make them rage.
I like to hack.
I like to code.

Sooo yeah. im token.
You can find me on irc : irc.mpgh.net 6667 #mpgh
I ill be the guy with the % in front of my name (%Token)
I like abusing people. So.bye
Hmmmm. Welcome back?
Don't test token hood.
He is way more hood than you.
He is black.
lol, nice to see you again token, how you been?



so are you going to be prowling the forums any time soon???
sup mistah west

never thought u were ch33sy xD

but now i know
I hoi.

Im Sjlasjla nice to meet u
O hai thur!

When are we going on our next rage fest?
Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
[B]black guy here.
<<<<<< Semi-Black Guy here
Why hello, sir Token.
Hai Token, Nice to meet you
son of surinder, and thane of Pittsburgh
I am the one and only gourav.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
Hai Token, Nice to meet you
son of surinder, and thane of Pittsburgh
I am the one and only gourav.
Except for the other gouravs that are your fans -.-
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?