PatchedTeam D CFNA & CFEU Hack 28/6/12

Posts 1–15 of 306 · Page 1 of 21
Team D CFNA & CFEU Hack 28/6/12
Sup guys..i am here with a awsome hack that works for both CFNA & CFEU(both versions tested and worked!) in one dll

Features(CFNA & CFEU)

NoDamageZone
WallHack
FastKnife
360 Knife
OHK Knife
Infinate Weapon Range(guns only)
NoGrenadeDmg
FastKill 10% more dmg(works for m16 and m4a1 only)
NoFallDmg
NoFlash
SeeGhost(works only for NA)//client error for EU
FastDefuse(defuse kit speed)


How To Use

1. PerX Injector is detected!! DONT USE IT!!!

2. Use a undetected injector to inject this hack or use FInjector : CLICK HERE

TUTORIAL FOR DUMMIES:



Virus Scans

JOTTI
VIRUSTOTAL


Credits

@giniyat101
@DaRk
SndDrv_mpgh.net.rar27 KB · 4,580 downloads Scanning…
nice hack it's working for me and thQ for that hack i need it very much and perx injector is working dude !
nice !! thank you !!
Thank u Bro Keep IT Up
Thanks brooooo
This is a beast hack. Thanks man
Thank you young lad.
nice work..i didnt get the mention but its ok..
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
nice work..i didnt get the mention but its ok..
lol i spelled ur name correct and it still didn't mention..
DARK ,,,,
PLZ I WANT TO TALK YOU HOW I CAN .???
DO YOU HAVE FACEBOOK,???
EMAIL.????
SKYPE.???? PLZ ANSWER
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
DARK ,,,,
PLZ I WANT TO TALK YOU HOW I CAN .???
DO YOU HAVE FACEBOOK,???
EMAIL.????
SKYPE.???? PLZ ANSWER
my email : errol.gurung@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by monann56 View Post
I can't use at CF.NA
lol
what do u mean??
it's working fine for CFNA & CFEU..
I can't use at CF.NA
lol
Every time i try to use this a message comes up and says CF ERROR Send error report? and cf crashes...
Posts 1–15 of 306 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?