Question for a apple product lover.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Question for a apple product lover.
I have an IPhone 4s only have had it for about a month, I was playing a game it lagged and then the game turned into a whole bunch of lines and the iphone would not restart until the battery died. When it restarted it looked normal all but the fact that you can still see all the lines in the iphone screen. I have restarted it, backed it up and rebooted it. I have restored, and totally redone the iphone and it still has the lines??

How do you fix this?
You just got BSOD on you phone.
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
You just got BSOD on you phone.
Put that in lamer terms please, and is it fixable without contacting apple?

EDIT: wow okay blue screen of death looked totally right over that.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Put that in lamer terms please, and is it fixable without contacting apple?

EDIT: wow okay blue screen of death looked totally right over that.
BSOD also Means Black Screen Of death you know?
Its a hardware problem so just take it to the store :|
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Put that in lamer terms please, and is it fixable without contacting apple?

EDIT: wow okay blue screen of death looked totally right over that.
layman's terms*
Try opening a blank white image for approximately 15-20 minutes fullscreen.
Source:
LCDs aren't prone to burn, however it is possible to get something called "image persistance". It's similar to burn, in that an image displayed for an extended period of time may leave a faint impression, but it's not permanent. If it happens, usually displaying an all white screen for 15-20 minutes gets rid of the image.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


layman's terms*
Try opening a blank white image for approximately 15-20 minutes fullscreen.
Source:
LCDs aren't prone to burn, however it is possible to get something called "image persistance". It's similar to burn, in that an image displayed for an extended period of time may leave a faint impression, but it's not permanent. If it happens, usually displaying an all white screen for 15-20 minutes gets rid of the image.
Wished I would of looked on here 5 hours ago, I just threw it away and bought a new one lol. @Jacket
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Wished I would of looked on here 5 hours ago, I just threw it away and bought a new one lol. @Jacket
Too bad
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer View Post


Too bad
Oh well nothing like having money to spend.
you my friend have been fucked.
This sucks due to the fact I did not have a warranty on it.... Plus no apple care. Time to buy it wait a day and then say it happened.
Have fun paying 99 bucks to get it fixed
This, is why I hate all Apple Products. Overpriced, and they're shit quality.
It nothing you can do, Are they grey lineS? I had that shit all in my old ipod
Take it to an Apple store. Apple has a really good customer service record.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?