Outdatednew secondary weapons code

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
new secondary weapons code
this is a new code for steel deagle 50

ALUE-6JQ4-L8TR-QHHN
Lol write competition too..

What do I have to do?
All you need to do is get 1000 (One Thousand) Kills with the Deagle that can be found in the in-store before Friday 6th July @ 08:00 UTC

What do I get?
You will get a permanent polished Steel Deagle on the soldier that completes this challenge. If you wish to have the Steel Deagle on multiple soldiers then you must purchase a Deagle for each of them and get 1000 kills with that soldier using the Deagle

How long do I have?
You have from Friday 29th June @ 08:00 UTC until Friday 6th July @ 08:00 UTC to obtain your kills.

But I don't have enough funds for the Deagle, what can I do?
Well if you want to try out the Deagle before deciding on a purchase or if you want to try and grind your way to a shiny Steel Deagle then you can try out the gun for 2 days using the following code: ALUE-6JQ4-L8TR-QHHN (Code is Valid for a 2 day use of the Deagle and expires on Wednesday 4th July @ 08:00 UTC)

Unlocking the steel Deagle in 2 days is possible if you are willing to put in the time...
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
where i put the code ? :/
Go to website and to Store and "redeem code"
thnx i am playing this game about 2 days sorry xD
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
thnx i am playing this game about 2 days sorry xD
Don't worry, press the thanks button if I helped you (:
It's a pleasure to help guys like you, ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Stimulate View Post
Don't worry, press the thanks button if I helped you (:
It's a pleasure to help guys like you, ;D
happy now? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
happy now? ^^
Haha, very happy! (:
Thanks back ;D
Just for the respect you gave me ^^
Enjoy your Deagle heheh n,n'
Thanx for releasing the code, Successful and works. Valid code. Great Job!
1000 Kills... Some people have no lifes >_>
*I did 1000 kill with Us Team: Medic + 1 Char | Ru Team: Me

*Medic reappear him / i killed him.. My kill scores: 1- 150 | 2- 250 | 3- 150 | 4- 386 | 5- 130

*Ru or Us Team not problem only problem is medic + 1 char should be same team..

*Do in Ranked server / unranked not apply
did the 1000 kills in LEGIT way in one day no aimbots no anything just plain skill with the deagle
Woohoo hope i get this steel deagle! got 1000 kills already
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us