Thread-Template for releasing Mods
I see alot of people releasing mods and doesn't quite describe the mod, forgets virusscans, forgots to upload an attatchment, or simply a screenshot of the mod.
So I made a template to ease this.
vv_Copy paste this veeery simple template_vv
^^_Copy paste this veeery simple template_^^
This is an example of how it could look like:
The template is easy to follow, and will hopefully remind you what you need to make a successful thread.
And that's all for me! //Alex
@.REZ (Banned)
@YellowFever
@Wax.
@aeronyx
@CombatModder-
@Implify
@Drake
@Polo (Banned)
@AVGN
@Divine
@Jabuuty671
@.REWNEW
So I made a template to ease this.
vv_Copy paste this veeery simple template_vv
Name of the mod:
Why I made this mod/What inspired me:
Pictures/Screenshots:
Virus scan:
Other notifications:
//Template by Alex//
Why I made this mod/What inspired me:
Pictures/Screenshots:
Virus scan:
Other notifications:
//Template by Alex//
Note
Note: You may play with text colouring, fonts and size how you desire, just don't make it look unattractive, the "Why I made this..." and "Name of the mod" ain't required, but it WILL make the thread more pleasant to read, it may also bring a good explaination to why you like/dislike(?)/why it turned out like it did.
Also remember to use an service like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting to upload the picture, and post it with [IMG] & [./IMG] tags (without the dot). An example would be [HTML]
[/HTML]
And will appear like this:
Also remember to use an service like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting to upload the picture, and post it with [IMG] & [./IMG] tags (without the dot). An example would be [HTML]
[/HTML]And will appear like this:
This is an example of how it could look like:
Click here to reveal the example
Name of the mod: *Random funny and thoughtful name.*
Why I made this mod/What inspired me: I made this because I admire/like {Random}, and I'd like to express it by releasing a mod for you guys!
Pictures/Screenshots:
(Insert Picture here with [IMG] & [./IMG] tags.)
Virus scan: A link to the scan you've taken with VirusTotal's Scan OR Jotti's malware scan
(remember to scan the .rar file where you've stored the modded files, NOT the modded files themselves.)
Other notifications: *Anything else on your mind?*
//Template by Alex//
Why I made this mod/What inspired me: I made this because I admire/like {Random}, and I'd like to express it by releasing a mod for you guys!
Pictures/Screenshots:
(Insert Picture here with [IMG] & [./IMG] tags.)
Virus scan: A link to the scan you've taken with VirusTotal's Scan OR Jotti's malware scan
(remember to scan the .rar file where you've stored the modded files, NOT the modded files themselves.)
Other notifications: *Anything else on your mind?*
//Template by Alex//
The template is easy to follow, and will hopefully remind you what you need to make a successful thread.
And that's all for me! //Alex
Mention List
@.REZ (Banned)
@YellowFever
@Wax.
@aeronyx
@CombatModder-
@Implify
@Drake
@Polo (Banned)
@AVGN
@Divine
@Jabuuty671
@.REWNEW


.
