Trainer questions

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer questions
I dual-monitor and use sandboxie. However the trainer is only working on one of my nfs'. How can I get the trainer to work on both? Also I was thinking of downloading win8 pre-release without dual-booting. Would the trainer and/or nfsw work on that you think? Win8 that is.
Why u want to use it on both monitors ? If you are going to farm with your accounts dont u only need to use the trainer in one ? I dont get why ur trying to use it on both.
Quote Originally Posted by Hafgen View Post
Why u want to use it on both monitors ? If you are going to farm with your accounts dont u only need to use the trainer in one ? I dont get why ur trying to use it on both.
Power level my alt account
Use 2 accounts 1 normal 1 sandboxie, so i guess you need to run 1 trainer normal , 1 trainer in sandboxie ?!
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
Use 2 accounts 1 normal 1 sandboxie, so i guess you need to run 1 trainer normal , 1 trainer in sandboxie ?!

I tried running the second trainer in sandboxie with both nfs' already opened, right click run as admin and also changed the setting to run as admin in right click properties and either way it says 'process not found'
Quote Originally Posted by lanidus View Post
I tried running the second trainer in sandboxie with both nfs' already opened, right click run as admin and also changed the setting to run as admin in right click properties and either way it says 'process not found'
well then its not working, simple play normal like all others do
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
well then its not working, simple play normal like all others do


And I'm perfectly happy doing so =) ,I just didn't want to pass up an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Thank you again TD!!!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?