Thanks

Question For experience hackers box hack ... one qustion plz replay

if you use the box hack for LD extrem and u got 1k euro ..
    is that goes to server side ?
    i mean when u hacked the box the euro's get changes is that make this server side ?

sorry for this qustion maybe it's so noob qustion but i really wanna know ..

Guys plz post your advice >>> i need your experience HELP ..

thanks in advance
    Last edited by scorpion-bite; 07-01-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    Yes The money you get is stored serverside. You can earn much money when you do it so
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    OK thats what i thinking about .. but no one even try to change it .. so ..
    in other hand thats mean any one used that LD farming he is hacking the server side .. becouse every 3 games of LD you
    will get 5k euro's so that the same think . and the add guns alse the same thing guns = euro's spend or gcoin spend .. so it's the same
    at least thats what i think . . .. . . .

.. guys plz more replays ? i wanna know that is this server side or normal ,.,.,.,

thanks
    Last edited by scorpion-bite; 07-01-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When you use the roundskipper you only skip rounds and finish LD in few seconds.
    Every time you finish a LD game (or any other 1 man coop) you send a packet to the server with the room stats (kills, box #, round #...) and than the server adds w/e reward for that mission (euro, supply and exp).
    Everything you send with that packed can be changed client-side, but the rest is server-sided and can't be changed with CE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NekroX View Post
    When you use the roundskipper you only skip rounds and finish LD in few seconds.
    Every time you finish a LD game (or any other 1 man coop) you send a packet to the server with the room stats (kills, box #, round #...) and than the server adds w/e reward for that mission (euro, supply and exp).
    Everything you send with that packed can be changed client-side, but the rest is server-sided and can't be changed with CE.
    @NekroX Pls read Pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    ok .. then when anyone use CE to change the box number lets say u skip round at LD and change the box number to 10 .. OK
    most likly to get 1k euro .. i mean when the box reward is euros is that goes to server side .? i didn't change any thing else the box number and i skipped the rounds

thats it ..
    plz give me more info. so i understand good

thanks again

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

@NekroX i understand from you that "any thing can u change with CE it's not in server side " is thats right ...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion-bite View Post
    ok .. then when anyone use CE to change the box number lets say u skip round at LD and change the box number to 10 .. OK
    most likly to get 1k euro .. i mean when the box reward is euros is that goes to server side .? i didn't change any thing else the box number and i skipped the rounds

thats it ..
    plz give me more info. so i understand good

thanks again

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

@NekroX i understand from you that "any thing can u change with CE it's not in server side " is thats right ...?
    Yes, correct.

For example, the server knows that in PB:S, with 3 boxes, the reward is 500€, so whenever you send a packet saying you finished a survival mission with 3 boxes, the server will add the prize to your account (and the eventual badges, which are the one that give you the 5k supply in LD) and send back a packet with the reward information (in this case, 500€) to display it to the player.
    When the prize is random (like in lockdown, death valley etc...), the server just takes a random prize from the possible prizes (ofc taking the chance into consideration).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NekroX For This Useful Post:

scorpion-bite (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The amount of boxes are linked up with the server. Such as of you get a full 26 boxes your rewards are varied. Most of the time you will get deafly but once in a while you can get clan mask for 15 days. Another example is when you pb. You get 3 boxes and it equals to 500 euros.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    What an idiot. Why else would we do this? Just cause we can change numbers and waste our time?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    The amount of boxes are linked up with the server. Such as of you get a full 26 boxes your rewards are varied. Most of the time you will get deafly but once in a while you can get clan mask for 15 days. Another example is when you pb. You get 3 boxes and it equals to 500 euros.
    so .. you say it's a server side .. but thats mean any one uses the Round skipper and changed the boxes to another number [ i mean any number else 26] he is hacking the server .. !! i'm right !! so thats mean the game owners will be so rich becouse alot of players hack the servers when they uses the round skipper

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by psyman88 View Post
    What an idiot. Why else would we do this? Just cause we can change numbers and waste our time?
    i didn't asked why we would do this if you entered a thread you should know what experience you have to answer .. otherwise you can leave
    the topic without spamming like an big man .. and A bout what we would do this? this is a big qustion for !! if you can't even think one more stip toward
    i think you should leave this site and search for such a learning site ..

GUYS for now i didn't get the right this a bout this .. for now 2 says server side and 1 say it's not server side .>.<
    i really don't know who has the better expereince here but i think more replays will make every thing clear

THANKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion-bite View Post
    so .. you say it's a server side .. but thats mean any one uses the Round skipper and changed the boxes to another number [ i mean any number else 26] he is hacking the server .. !! i'm right !! so thats mean the game owners will be so rich becouse alot of players hack the servers when they uses the round skipper

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

i didn't asked why we would do this if you entered a thread you should know what experience you have to answer .. otherwise you can leave
    the topic without spamming like an big man .. and A bout what we would do this? this is a big qustion for !! if you can't even think one more stip toward
    i think you should leave this site and search for such a learning site ..

GUYS for now i didn't get the right this a bout this .. for now 2 says server side and 1 say it's not server side .>.<
    i really don't know who has the better expereince here but i think more replays will make every thing clear

THANKS
    I think you should search for a learning site for English.

Because I can barely understand that.

Thanks
    i'll do that .. just go out of here .. i don't need your replys .. useless replys
    btw i didn't ask you to understand anything