OMG

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
OMG
OMG guys if you want to use hacks in the new private server then use the CFPH hacks i swear it worked for me
try it
people already know that but thanks anyway
I still dont see the purpose of hacking in Crossfire. All it does is make people angry, get yourself kicked, and get yourself banned
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I still dont see the purpose of hacking in Crossfire. All it does is make people angry, get yourself kicked, and get yourself banned
Time will make them learn .... everybody starts as a hacker then goes legit
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I still dont see the purpose of hacking in Crossfire. All it does is make people angry, get yourself kicked, and get yourself banned
I do it to purposely piss people off
Quote Originally Posted by need_for_help View Post
Time will make them learn .... everybody starts as a hacker then goes legit
true
but as more people become legit, more people start hacking
It was already mentioned here before.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us