ExclamationHow to do a Script for change the box value

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
How to do a Script for change the box value
Hi Guys,
I need your help, How can I do a script for changing the box values like this for changing the round value?
Code:
timer = createTimer(nil,true)
timer_setInterval(timer, 2500)

function setRound()
     if (readInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc') == 0) then
          writeInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc', 25)
     end
end

timer_onTimer(timer, setRound)
I would like to have a script for cheat engine who would do the same as this script but only for changing box ammount...

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure you need to find the pointer thing like in the round changing thing first...
Autoassemble it
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
Autoassemble it
How lol thats my question xDD
Hmmm gonna sleep, I will try afternoon
you need to freeze the value, also.
Quote Originally Posted by awcoollol View Post
you need to freeze the value, also.
@awcoollol I want to farm euros nights without getting the desert eagle cuz i have it for + 2000days
I search a possibility to get everytimes 17 or 18 boxes ...

Can u help me by posting here a script for do this pls

---------- Post added 07-03-2012 at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

@Guardian001 Help me please for this bro !
Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
@awcoollol I want to farm euros nights without getting the desert eagle cuz i have it for + 2000days
I search a possibility to get everytimes 17 or 18 boxes ...

Can u help me by posting here a script for do this pls

---------- Post added 07-03-2012 at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

@Guardian001 Help me please for this bro !
if u dont wanna get the 30 days of deagle(26 boxes) change the box value to 15(most of the time u get 1000€ 500€ or some armor) when the timer of the round goes to 0:52
I know but I need a script who will do it automatic... like the rounds script , I don't need to change any value i can go sleep and this will farm for me...
Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
I know but I need a script who will do it automatic... like the rounds script , I don't need to change any value i can go sleep and this will farm for me...
now im searching for the pointer then ill try to find the ingame timer

the first time i got like 2mil pointers..

lol i found another way to find the pointer..in 10 sec
Quote Originally Posted by joker__4ever View Post
now im searching for the pointer then ill try to find the ingame timer

the first time i got like 2mil pointers..

lol i found another way to find the pointer..in 10 sec
if u find the pointer then i dont think it would be hard to set it for the boxes- just like the new timed script for rounds- do aconditional change in box- if box=26 then change to 25 or w/e less than 26- so when the box number changes to 26 this would change it immediatly to the number you want! but we need the pointer first!
is there anyway i can help searching?
Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
if u find the pointer then i dont think it would be hard to set it for the boxes- just like the new timed script for rounds- do aconditional change in box- if box=26 then change to 25 or w/e less than 26- so when the box number changes to 26 this would change it immediatly to the number you want! but we need the pointer first!
is there anyway i can help searching?
im noob at CE and the pointer i made works 1 time then changes...if i know what u need to do to find this "ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc or some1 tells me i can make the rest


im stuck at 450 pointers and ~430 are not "ava.exe"
i saw someone posted the pointer somewhere but cant find it anymore
timer = createTimer(nil,true)
timer_setInterval(timer, 1000)

function setRound()
if (readInteger('[["ava.exe"+01C0F6F4]+14]+7ec') == 26) then
writeInteger('[["ava.exe"+01C0F6F4]+14]+7ec', 18)
end
end

timer_onTimer(timer, setRound)


There you go! The trick was to find the Multilevel pointer for the static adress of the box code! After that I just needed to replace the readinterger/write integer section!

Enjoy!

PS: Also the timer should be around 1000 since 2500 is to slow for the box to change from 26 back to 18 after the mission is complete!
Quote Originally Posted by bobo89 View Post
timer = createTimer(nil,true)
timer_setInterval(timer, 1000)

function setRound()
if (readInteger('[["ava.exe"+01C0F6F4]+14]+7ec') == 26) then
writeInteger('[["ava.exe"+01C0F6F4]+14]+7ec', 18)
end
end

timer_onTimer(timer, setRound)


There you go! The trick was to find the Multilevel pointer for the static adress of the box code! After that I just needed to replace the readinterger/write integer section!

Enjoy!

PS: Also the timer should be around 1000 since 2500 is to slow for the box to change from 26 back to 18 after the mission is complete!

thanks a lot for this man!!

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

so put this all together ull get afk farm with 5k sply plus the box reward ( not 30 days of dam deagle silver)
copy all this down--- go to CE---- Ctrl+Alt+L--- Paste---Execute

timer = createTimer(nil,true)
timer_setInterval(timer, 2500)

function setRound()
if (readInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc') == 0) then
writeInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc', 25)
end
end

timer_onTimer(timer, setRound)

timer = createTimer(nil,true)
timer_setInterval(timer, 1000)

function setBox()
if (readInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+7ec') == 26) then
writeInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+7ec', 23)
end
end

timer_onTimer(timer, setBox)



@89 is it possible to give the pointer for death valley box value?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?