using pwnboxer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
using pwnboxer
I am trying to setup pwnboxer, but I have hit a problem. I am using adobe flash projector to create the game .exe, and I have grabbed the latest rotmg url from isboxers tutorial, which I will link to below. Upon launching the games, it says version loading error, retrying. I'm guessing that isboxers website is incorrect, even though the link should auto update. If this is the case, where do I find the latest link?

Putting that aside, I have also tried to use cube's client to multibox. I converted the swf to an exe, but upon launching all the screens are white but one. The one that isn't white is frozen, but I can hear all the sounds correctly. What am I doing wrong?

I would appreciate help on either of these topics.
not sure if it helps, i load 3 different cube clients from 3 different(identical but seperate) directories.
Quote Originally Posted by Hannible View Post
not sure if it helps, i load 3 different cube clients from 3 different(identical but seperate) directories.

I do this as well, but they do not load up correctly as stated in the thread.
I think the thing with the spawner doesn't work anymore. lot's of people having problems with these.
Well what I have resulted to doing is downloading the initial swf from the website, converting it into a exe and using that. But for auto nexus I am using Marinepower.. No auto-aim, but im still able to fame farm like a champ. I can use about 5 accounts at a time, and result in about 5 ammys in around 11 hours.
mine works greal im using flash projection. but no autoaim but still autonexus. i use marinepower for auto nexis.you should try to start the first one with white screen then click in files. just above quit,you should have 2 urls. take the one with realm. it can be the website or the cube client. do not create projector because there is an error idk why. you start pwnboxer and for all boxes, add the original blank flash player. then just choose the url just avove quit and youre done you have 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 characters and it works but you cant use autoaim. only auto nexus

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

sorry if you cant understand anything. my first language is not english XD
Wow, thanks for the post I was being stupid and did not even think about selecting the projector as the exe =.= I feel like an idiot.
But even if I just use marinepowers, I can't get the normal version of the game to work. Half of my post is about that exact problem...
123.3.2 client released bout 6hrs ago
i feel like an idiot too cause my only problem using the flash as .exe is how the hell u aim with all boxes at once XD i keep shooting random on 3 and i aim with the other
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us