Texture Chams Mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Texture Chams Mod
I request a Chams Texture Mod.
if it works that i see the weapons which i have normal and not in the black colour thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrack View Post
I request a Chams Texture Mod.
if it works that i see the weapons which i have normal and not in the black colour thanks.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ched-jero.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...spec-cham.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ent-chams.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ack-chams.html
These are the most up to date chams, if you want any special chams then PM or VM an experienced or trusted modder.
I got this Message "Unable to run the game due to the client file beeing corrupted" what should i do?
I need to change the name from "UI_HUD_killcam.rez" to "UI_HUD_KillCam.rez" or what?
Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrack View Post
I need to change the name from "UI_HUD_killcam.rez" to "UI_HUD_KillCam.rez" or what?
You need to find a working bypass if that one does not work for you.
I just need to change the name or what? i dont understand what u mean...
Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrack View Post
I just need to change the name or what? i dont understand what u mean...
Yes, you change the name of the file to one that can be used. If you don't have a working bypass then I cannot help you any further.
For example to Sprites.rez,lol but it dont works..
Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrack View Post
For example to Sprites.rez,lol but it dont works..
Yes, just like that. If you cannot find one that works PM/VM the creator or a trusted modder.
And if i have the right Bypass i just need to change the name,right?
Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrack View Post
And if i have the right Bypass i just need to change the name,right?
Exactly .
/Closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us