ExclamationQuestion about CF hacking.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Question about CF hacking.
*IF THERE HAPPENS TO BE A THREAD ABOUT WHAT I'M ASKING, PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE*

So anyways, how exactly DO you hack games, in this case, Crossfire? Do you just like unpack the cshell or what?
I know how to program a little, still learning, but like how exactly do you start hacking? Which type of dll do you edit in crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
*IF THERE HAPPENS TO BE A THREAD ABOUT WHAT I'M ASKING, PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE*

So anyways, how exactly DO you hack games, in this case, Crossfire? Do you just like unpack the cshell or what?
I know how to program a little, still learning, but like how exactly do you start hacking? Which type of dll do you edit in crossfire?
You have to dump cshell and search the string names to get offsets. You then create a dll which will edit the games memory. Google swift dudes base
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
*IF THERE HAPPENS TO BE A THREAD ABOUT WHAT I'M ASKING, PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE*

So anyways, how exactly DO you hack games, in this case, Crossfire? Do you just like unpack the cshell or what?
I know how to program a little, still learning, but like how exactly do you start hacking? Which type of dll do you edit in crossfire?
Do as @JusCaus said but you need a bit of ASM knowledge to make sense of what you unpack in CShell.dll.
U edit the memory and change it's values
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
U edit the memory and change it's values
Yeah I get that but like how do you get into the code in CF?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Yeah I get that but like how do you get into the code in CF?
Download OllyDbg and a old xtrap bypass. Load the bypass, start cf. dont log in. Alt tab out of the game, open olly right click view CShell, then right click Seearch all ref text strings...

:P
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Download OllyDbg and a old xtrap bypass. Load the bypass, start cf. dont log in. Alt tab out of the game, open olly right click view CShell, then right click Seearch all ref text strings...

:P
Any type of bypass? Even from 2011?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Any type of bypass? Even from 2011?
yeah just use any bypass
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
U edit the memory and change it's values
yep exactly OFFTOPIC: gg with becoming minnon
ONTOPIC again : just go to the first post in the hack section crossfire source somthing... and there are usiful stuffs there
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
yeah just use any bypass
Thanks.. "new minion" ;p

I'm going to start attempting to make hacks later. I'm on lesson 49/70. After I watch all of the videos and master everything, I will start making some hacks.

Darn I can't freakin wait to make hacks like you and others.
@Hero
You know what you have to do with this thread ;p
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Thanks.. "new minion" ;p

I'm going to start attempting to make hacks later. I'm on lesson 49/70. After I watch all of the videos and master everything, I will start making some hacks.

Darn I can't freakin wait to make hacks like you and others.
@Hero
You know what you have to do with this thread ;p
u could mention me too anyways
Closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us