Dragon Nest SEA v64: Disable GPK / Multiclient / Unblock Global Hotkeys
For Dragon Nest SEA (Cherry Credits) version 64.

What it does:
Instructions:
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6745...is/1341437162/
Dragon.Nest.SEA.v64.GPK.MultiClient.Hotkeys-antifoo.zip MD5:a60bd0fa6de5af6bbad437437a4676bc - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Notes:
I'll be out of town for some days and won't be able to update my general patcher while I'm gone, thus I release the patched executables so that you can use them for now. Enjoy!


What it does:
- Disables Game Protect (root)Kit: You can use MC and other tools
- Multiclient: allows you to run multiple instances of the game
- Unblocks Global Hotkeys: Allows you to use hotkeys set in other applications while playing the game.
Instructions:
- Extract content in your dragon nest folder overwriting the current files
- Run the game as usual to play: start via dnlauncher.exe, no special shortcut needed to multiclient.
Only one instance of the launcher can be running at a time, but you can start as many game instances as you want.
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6745...is/1341437162/
Dragon.Nest.SEA.v64.GPK.MultiClient.Hotkeys-antifoo.zip MD5:a60bd0fa6de5af6bbad437437a4676bc - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Notes:
I'll be out of town for some days and won't be able to update my general patcher while I'm gone, thus I release the patched executables so that you can use them for now. Enjoy!
More power to you!
