ExclamationSolvedMCPatcher

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MCPatcher
Doesn't this file need to have a ".jar" at the end?



Because I'm trying to use MCPatcher, and when I rename it to .jar, my MC doesn't work, BUT, my MCPatcher works perfectly fine. When I keep it as just plain "minecraft", then MCPatcher doesn't work, and my MC works.

The fuck?
Nope. It's a .jar
You rename it to minecraft (and the little cup with smoke means it's a .jar)
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Nope. It's a .jar
You rename it to minecraft (and the little cup with smoke means it's a .jar)
Yeah I know that but doesn't the file have to be originally named "minecraft.jar"?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Yeah I know that but doesn't the file have to be originally named "minecraft.jar"?
I mean..... I guess.
I'd rather have minecraft working than not working.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


I mean..... I guess.
I'd rather have minecraft working than not working.
Maybe it's because before, I had Minecraft SP, and after installing 64-bit SP doesn't work (error message), and when I downloaded from the site and got the public acc from you, this happened.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Maybe it's because before, I had Minecraft SP, and after installing 64-bit SP doesn't work (error message), and when I downloaded from the site and got the public acc from you, this happened.
Public account can't be my fault.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


Public account can't be my fault.
I know..it's the MC fault.
I really don't understand why this is happening.

MCPatcher said "you have the older version of minecraft.jar"
Wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I know..it's the MC fault.
I really don't understand why this is happening.

MCPatcher said "you have the older version of minecraft.jar"
Wtf?
Got no clue. Just don't use MCPatcher. Keep it minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

Got no clue. Just don't use MCPatcher. Keep it minecraft
Lol I forgot to request for close.
I already fixed the problem 15 minutes ago.
I just didn't use MCPatcher xD lololol
Well actually before in 32-bit MCPatcher was the only thing that worked. Now I can just copy and paste and all works fine.
@Ahmad why don't YOU close this one?
~Closed By Request~
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us