SolvedHelp! Crashing less than 5 mins when hack installed correctly!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help! Crashing less than 5 mins when hack installed correctly!
I was using the "MPGH CA[NA] PUB 1.1" (Link, hopefully won't get me a ban: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...pub-1-1-a.html) hack for Combat Arms (obviously) but when I've injected the hack successfully, I will crash in less than 5 mins, I can barely even join a game to test out the hack and if I don't have the hack installed/injected, I don't crash.
I have the latest version of .NET Frame and DirectX, not sure how those will help but I've seen people asking for the version type.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and I've used at least 4 different injectors, but still crashing... =/
Quote Originally Posted by OMG1OMG View Post
I was using the "MPGH CA[NA] PUB 1.1" (Link, hopefully won't get me a ban: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...pub-1-1-a.html) hack for Combat Arms (obviously) but when I've injected the hack successfully, I will crash in less than 5 mins, I can barely even join a game to test out the hack and if I don't have the hack installed/injected, I don't crash.
I have the latest version of .NET Frame and DirectX, not sure how those will help but I've seen people asking for the version type.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and I've used at least 4 different injectors, but still crashing... =/
Have you tried Re-installing?
Did a CClean?

or Maybe try this
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ing-fixit.html
Work for me, im on windows 7 64-bit.
It's probably the hack's problem. You should either post a reply on the thread with full information, or send the creator a PM and he may fix it in the next update
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?