fire/gas/medkit flash mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
fire/gas/medkit flash mod
can someone make a mod where your screen doesnt flash purple or orange or green.. like can u just takeout the flash.... cuz my screen goes black in gas fire and when using a medkit and ive tryed everyfix and asked around.. im just done trying to fix it i want it modded out

some vid of whats happening to me:




im not asking for a fix im asking for a mod
ive done everything dont help with a fix there is no working fix atm for my shitty gfx card
/moved to requests
Have you tried redownloading the game?
Quote Originally Posted by ray4139 View Post
Have you tried redownloading the game?
like ive said ive tryed everything redownload updated everything tryed this Combat Arms - Online FPS Action ive tryed reinstalling windows and messing with my gfx settings

now i dont want help with a fix i just want help with the mod thats all i ask
Update your graphics drivers.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Update your graphics drivers.
Already tried


Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
This was from the actualy nexon forums. This was a patch issue for intel graphic cards if you search for a while there is a way to unpatch that part of the patch and it fixs it. done this on my brother comp so he could play with me. they never said if it affected any other cards. if you would like i can go find the link for it.

here is the link sorry if its against the rules http://combatarms.nexon.net/Communit...Gas-Intel-Only
Tried and it just crashes me
Quote Originally Posted by boomie View Post
Already tried




Tried and it just crashes me
Update Direct X.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Update Direct X.
Ive done this to you can name a million things ive most likely done it all
Quote Originally Posted by boomie View Post
Ive done this to you can name a million things ive most likely done it all
Get a better computer.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Get a better computer.
Cant Atm almost lost my house untill I get my bills payed Im stuck with this peace of shit computer I just want it modded out I already said I don't want help fixing I just want a mod
Quote Originally Posted by boomie View Post
Cant Atm almost lost my house untill I get my bills payed Im stuck with this peace of shit computer I just want it modded out I already said I don't want help fixing I just want a mod
The mod already exists.

Use the search tool.

/Closed.
This was from the actualy nexon forums. This was a patch issue for intel graphic cards if you search for a while there is a way to unpatch that part of the patch and it fixs it. done this on my brother comp so he could play with me. they never said if it affected any other cards. if you would like i can go find the link for it.

here is the link sorry if its against the rules http://combatarms.nexon.net/Communit...Gas-Intel-Only
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?