Awesome Nade!!!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Awesome Nade!!!
Rofl


This ain't no photoshopped crap...

...Are you saying its a regular smoke? Ehhh Wrong





This makes me rofl, I want that nade
If you don't get it... read the description on the first one...
....still dont get it-.-
Quote Originally Posted by ptkernest View Post
....still dont get it-.-
-.- Read weapon details
its godly >:O 97% damge sooo godly =( I WANT!!!!! >:O GIMME MAN GIMME!!
lol jk its a smoke nade its suppose to make this thick cloud of fog so u cant see its very noobish but it has a 97% damge godly man godly jk jk
^^ someone gets it
wait nvm.... he didn't get it. reload page and look at pics
Are you sure it's 97% damage? I only see portability... =.=
Quote Originally Posted by AppleProx View Post
Are you sure it's 97% damage? I only see portability... =.=
I thought it said probability at first :P
this will do wonders in death room with friendly fire on
I have those nade's thier good but the one doesn't actuallly call an airstrike
its prob for campaign wen we get it
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us