[UPDATED 12/04/2014] Maplestory Section Rules (Read Before Posting)

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[UPDATED 12/04/2014] Maplestory Section Rules (Read Before Posting)
Read these rules before you post in this section, if not your MPGH account could be at risk.

- Advertising (Permanent Ban).
Definition: Speaking of any other hacking website, or hack blog
Example:
Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Guys, this hack isn't working, go to www.NotMPGHMaplestoryHack.net for a working hack.
- Faking Virus Scans (Permanent Ban)
Definition: Faking a virus scan for a hack in attempt to give people a virus while they think it's a clean file.

- Flaming (3 day ban)*
Definition: Harassing and/or insulting another member.
Example:
Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Fuck you noob, get some skill dumbass
- Posting Outside Download Links/Videos with download links (6 day ban)**
Definition: Posting an outside link to a download site.
Example:
Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Here's my hack: www.mediafi re.com/1837sjjsagao7273/ (Remove the space)
Note: DO NOT post a link to your private server. It will be deleted, and you will be warned. Repeat offense will result in infractions/bans.

- Spamming (1 day ban)*
Definition: Saying something irrelevant/pointless.
Example:
Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
I love chicken!
- Begging for Hacks (2 day ban)*
Definition: Asking/Begging for a person to release a hack/trainer.
Example:
Quote Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
@Dreamer make me a trainer with Godmode! I need it fast. Give me a bypass too!
Note: Just because you say "can you" doesn't mean it isn't begging. There is a fine line between requesting and begging.

- Virus scans are now automated — MPGH scans every uploaded archive with VirusTotal and shows the verdict on the download button, so you do not need to include scan links.
Definition: Uploading an attachment to MPGH without giving a virus scan of the file (Google "Jotti" or "VirusTotal")

- Posting in the Wrong Section (1 day ban)*
Definition: Posting a thread in the wrong section, if unsure ask.

- Bumping Threads (One month or older) (3 day ban)*
Definition: Posting on a thread where the most recent post is over 30 days old.

- Posting Help Threads in Non-Help Sections (1 Day Ban)*
Definition: Posting a help thread in any section other than Maplestory Help

- If you leech a hack, give the hack writer credit. Claiming the hack is yours will get you banned. If you don't know who originally released it, put: "Credits: Unknown"

* Subject to punishment under the moderator's/admin's discretion. Punishment shown are only a minimum.
** Unless Approved by Staff.

For a complete list of rules click Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read these rules carefully before uploading a hack, mod, or any type of release to MPGH.

Virus Scans
- Scan the file you're uploading with an online virus scanner and post the scan links on the release thread.
- Virus scans are now automated — MPGH scans every uploaded archive with VirusTotal and shows the verdict on the download button, so you do not need to include scan links.

Screenshots
- A minimum of One screenshot is needed for any release.
- The screenshot must be uploaded to an online image hosting site. (Don't upload as an MPGH attachment)

Attachment
- Attachments must be uploaded to MPGH, not a file sharing site.
- Outside download links are not permitted unless approved beforehand by a moderator.

For a complete tutorial on how to upload a file to MPGH click Here

Forum RULES CAN BE READ HERE.
Nice set of rules.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Nice set of rules.
Yeah, just updated the old ones, changed the ban times (to the current ones), and added a few rules that should be here (Bumping).
Waiting on Dave for the sticky.
I got the thumbs up from him to update so it's all good.
This looks very nice. Great job on making everything clear.
@Sketchy

Fix this rule doesnt make sense.

- Flaming (3 day ban)*
Definition: Harassing and/or insulting another member.
Example:


Quote Originally Posted by rasco13 View Post
How do I get this hack to work? If you don't have time to help me that's okay

That isnt an example of flaming.
will follow
Nice job iFb, doin work.
@Sketchy Not sure if you should but I think you should add infractions because some of them wouldn't give ban right away.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@Sketchy

Fix this rule doesnt make sense.

- Flaming (3 day ban)*
Definition: Harassing and/or insulting another member.
Example:





That isnt an example of flaming.
Shit, I'll edit it.
I can still see Jabuuty or someone coming here and closing it, even though I got permission.

Edit: Oh that's a conversation. Nice members says something and the quote below is the guy flaming the nice guy.
But yeah, I'll remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
@Sketchy Not sure if you should but I think you should add infractions because some of them wouldn't give ban right away.
Infraction depends on how serious it is.
If it's serious it will just be a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Shit, I'll edit it.
I can still see Jabuuty or someone coming here and closing it, even though I got permission.

Edit: Oh that's a conversation. Nice members says something and the quote below is the guy flaming the nice guy.
But yeah, I'll remove it.


Infraction depends on how serious it is.
If it's serious it will just be a ban.
@Sketchy That's what I mean for the non-serious offenses you should write like... Infraction/ban or something :P just trying to help
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
@Sketchy That's what I mean for the non-serious offenses you should write like... Infraction/ban or something :P just trying to help
You can get infractions for most things.
But it's not really needed in a section rules thing.
I have a link to the Forum Rules so it's all good
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

You can get infractions for most things.
But it's not really needed in a section rules thing.
I have a link to the Forum Rules so it's all good
I guess not so a +rep for you xD
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
I guess not so a +rep for you xD
Oh Thanks!
Good job on fixing it up. Now these look official.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Good job on fixing it up. Now these look official.
Adding the "Leechers Rule".
Thanks, @Hero.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?