[UPDATED 12/04/2014] Maplestory Section Rules (Read Before Posting)

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
@Sketchy why shouldnt we be able to advertise private servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@Sketchy why shouldnt we be able to advertise private servers?
It's temporary.
Dave will be adding rules later.

Basically, if we link somebody to a private server, we're "responsible" if they get a virus from it.
We aren't really responsible for it, but it would be our fault.

If they get the name from us and they Google for it, it's all their fault.

Dave will add some rules on it later, maybe after VB4.
i like the " I love chickens " haha
Quote Originally Posted by EpicJunior View Post
i like the " I love chickens " haha
Credits to Obama.
nice at least someone said soemthing
So wait i can't ask for a bypass or how to inject one ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCooki3 View Post
So wait i can't ask for a bypass or how to inject one ?
You can ask questions and stuff.

Good: Do you know where I can find a bypass?
Bad: GIVE ME BYPASS PLS AND TELL ME HOW 2 USE!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheCooki3 View Post
So wait i can't ask for a bypass or how to inject one ?
But, to save you the trouble of making a thread, there are no current public bypasses and by extension, no possible methods of injecting them.
I am so tempted to break every rule, only if I knew how to code a hack :P. lol, but I wont even if I knew how, knowing this is the best gaming website I've ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by Roukan222 View Post
I am so tempted to break every rule, only if I knew how to code a hack :P. lol, but I wont even if I knew how, knowing this is the best gaming website I've ever seen.
These are the rules for the Maplestory section on MPGH, not on the game Maplestory. Do not break these rules on this website. Not sure what the confusion is.
Perfect set of rules.
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?