Paying $50-$100 for ANY Account - Please Read - youngbuck1970

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Paying $50-$100 for ANY Account - Please Read - youngbuck1970
Alright guys, here's the deal. After the transfer, Aeria will have stopped the buying/selling ava accounts deal(don't know how but Trainer(GameSage) said this would happen). The problem is, I don't have enough atm to buy a decent account. I get paid monthly. So I wouldn't get the money to buy a decent account until after the transfer which I can't do. SO, here's what I'm propositioning:

I need an account.
Email needs to be able to change
Trust is needed.

If you love me and want to thank me for all the contribution I've given to the community, give me a free account. Just as long as it has decent guns(Fr, Para, cap PM(cause there aren't any good shop PM weps)) then I would take it.

Or

Give me an account that you want to sell, and I will pay you $80 at the end of the month for it. The account must be worth $40+ in order for me to pay you $80 when I get paid though. So if the account is worth $45, then I will still pay you $80 for it just for trusting me.

What I want:

Euro or G-Coin Cap PM Wep
Para or MK3(any other RM will work)
FR-F2, AWM, DSR-1(Any other Sniper will work)

What I DON'T Want:

Gun Adder Weapons(Cherry, MG4KE, P-Nade, Holy Mackeral, etc.)
Low Ranks(Master SGT and Higher) - Subject to change
I got a account with Demodus, AWM and M4 MK3 but it's a low rank (Sergeant First Class 3)
Quote Originally Posted by marc93 View Post
I got a account with Demodus, AWM and M4 MK3 but it's a low rank (Sergeant First Class 3)
hmm that's fine if you're willing to be generous <3
Even my friends aren't being generous :'((

Do you have Skype?
I got acc with 20+ weps but dont remember which they are. I remembr that i have desmodus mp5sd5 spas 15. Kriss super v 200+ days deagle cr 21 fn fnc para sidewinder m14 sg556 fr f2 tpg dsr zebra and pgm ( dont know if they are all cuz thi is all i remember)

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

And m4a1 mk3
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
I got acc with 20+ weps but dont remember which they are. I remembr that i have desmodus mp5sd5 spas 15. Kriss super v 200+ days deagle cr 21 fn fnc para sidewinder m14 sg556 fr f2 tpg dsr zebra and pgm ( dont know if they are all cuz thi is all i remember)

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

And m4a1 mk3
If u have email to it then hop on Skype : )
Nope I haven't the e-mail :/ i forgot it
Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

If u have email to it then hop on Skype : )
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Nope I haven't the e-mail :/ i forgot it
: (( well i guess u can get on skype anyway... lol
Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post


: (( well i guess u can get on skype anyway... lol
I'll get Skype tomorrow btw i added you ( did the request for mpgh Skype group)
Hey Youngbuck!
FIRST OF ALL , I DIDN'T USED RedSpot's guns adder , however I did use roundskipper side cliented ,is it okay?

I got account (Sergeant First Class 2)Light Blue with 2 dots symbol

It has over 150k euro's , I farm daily :)

Pointman:
MP7A1
Galil-MAR
Benely M1014(Shotgun)

RifleMan:
M14EBR
K2 Rail

I don't have sniper weapons , however I can farm and get all the snipers that match my level :)

Pistols:
Ingram MAC10
SW1991
FULL EMAIL+PASSWORD , WILLING TO GO FIRST
I CAN TRY TO WIN DESMOUDS AND ANY OTHER CAP WEAPON :)
100% trustfull!

Give me skype :)
IM WILLING TO LOW THE PRICE IF NEEDED :))
Point gun: aks- desmodus- ppsh41- mp40- mp7a1- kriss super v

rifle Gun: para- m4a1 mk.3- sg556- hk416- m4a1 bumblebee- stg44- remingtoon r4- m4a1 carpio- sako- firefox

Sniper gun: Fr-f2 / TPG/ DSR-1/ PGM

pistol: FN67- PYTHON- SW- Beretta 93ra- Walther

220k, 127 bp, 587 coupon

Level: Major 4 class

Price: 60€
||Point||: BgCrusher, BlueSkull, MP7, Calico.

||Rifle||:Sa58Para, HK416, Ak107-BIS, M14EBR,Tar-21 Cherry, Sg556.

||Sniper||: DSR-1, FR-F2, Blaser, Knigths.

||Pistol's||: Tempest, Dual Barbatos (perm), Python, 2x SW1911, Colt69, Fn57, Barbatos (perm), Desert Eagle (22d).

||Knifes||: Anaconda, Holy Mackerel, BlueZonda bat (perm).

||Granades||: (Normal's= 3 seconds nade, 6 seconds nade and some smoke nades).

||Yian||: Complete for 5 Days.
My account didnt farmed... read up
I have a 2nd lt. with silver arrow.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?