HelpMinecraft x-ray texture pack HELP!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft x-ray texture pack HELP!
My friend has gotten a x-ray texture pack on this sight and I cannot find anything that will work for me. The reason he didnt send me the link is his firefox deletes his most recent stuff on the internet. So what Im trying to say here is that I want a minecraft 1.2.5 x-ray texture pack so i can use in my private server with me and 3 friends it will be so much help guys/gals !
Why not a xray mod?
Because texture packs are way easier for me to download then mods
Quote Originally Posted by fisherkyle23 View Post
Because texture packs are way easier for me to download then mods
Well, you could even make one yourself. Grab the original terrain.png from the minecraft.jar file, open it in some image editor that supports alpha and make the blocks invisible that you want to have invisible, put the terrain.png in an archive and place it in the texturepack folder.
no thanks that takes too long.......
Quote Originally Posted by fisherkyle23 View Post
no thanks that takes too long.......
~10 minutes. Your decision, good luck finding one.
XRay texture pack.. There are a few, just look around on MCF. Basically the texture pack(s) makes every block glass, or clear - but the ores are still the same which makes them visible through the other blocks.

Though, I'd recommend having a hacked client.
Hacked client is easiest way to go, and has extra stuff
There are tons of xray textures on MinecraftForums.
Or you could Download a hacked client such as mine"BrighLight" where at a click of a button xray turns on and off
might want a texture for tekkit though seeing how there are no cracked clients for it
ok I have decided I want a xray mod know lol but this server I play on has nocheat so is their an xray bypass?(if so link please)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us