TalkingOutdated.erl Remover

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
.erl Remover
Hello, this is my first release. I don't have much experience with coding, so I coded it in batch.


Virus Scan:
.erl Remover.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3a85...is/1342137360/
Screenshot:
Capture.jpg


Instructions:
1. Open "path.txt."
2. Change the file to the path of the gameguard folder (Ex: "C:\IJJI\English\AVA\Binaries\GameGuard"). NO QUOTES. NO "\" AT THE END!!!
3. Run "erl Remover.bat."
4. Start A.V.A

Code:
echo off
set /p path= <path.txt
:A
del "%path%\0npgg.erl"
del "%path%\0npgl.erl"
del "%path%\0npgm.erl"
del "%path%\0npgmup.erl"
del "%path%\0npsc.erl"
del "%path%\npgg.erl"
del "%path%\npgl.erl"
del "%path%\npgm.erl"
del "%path%\npgmup.erl"
del "%path%\npsc.erl"
Goto A
Pause
Credits: @AVA PlaYe (Code) @exerath (Idea) @oyasuna.dev (Base Code, Idea)

Approve @Justin @Pie
Please correct me if I did something wrong.
.erl Remover_mpgh.net.rar276 B · 362 downloads Scanning…
Re-opened, user wants feedback.
when i put the erl remover.bat in the file of my gameguard and i click on it a CMD opens up and it just says The file name or extension is too long.
and it just repeats that really fast
HELP!
(Oh yeah i'm using Windows7 64-bit)
Quote Originally Posted by Shinghai View Post
when i put the erl remover.bat in the file of my gameguard and i click on it a CMD opens up and it just says The file name or extension is too long.
and it just repeats that really fast
HELP!
(Oh yeah i'm using Windows7 64-bit)
Run as administrator. In-game it will delete the files auto.
Even if it says that it should work.
I'm still getting the .erl error
My comp is a win 7 64-bit......
Quote Originally Posted by joosweets View Post
I'm still getting the .erl error
My comp is a win 7 64-bit......
Run as Administrator?
I tried that... didnt work... :/
it's the same with all the other erl deleters...
Quote Originally Posted by joosweets View Post
I tried that... didnt work... :/
it's the same with all the other erl deleters...
Delete the Gameguard folder, run ccleaner and restart your computer before launchin ava again.
Still not working for me...
Quote Originally Posted by Justin Batkid Conway View Post
how do i do this on steam?
(Your drive):\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\AVA\Binaries\Gameguard


I think...
Got It (: Thanks. But One More Problem. My Game Still Crashes fast..... While This Is Running
with CE i just start the game and get that crash.. plz help..
I believe if your a 64-bit user you cant use this kinds of programs. My guess is because the application is running and forebiding you from deleting the files that are necessarily while in-game. This has happened to all 64 bit users(I think) and me. If someone has any clue to how to somehow bypass that built in system for the 64-bit systems please PM me or reply!!!! Thank you -Ace
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?