Crossfire Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Hack
Well i have tried to start c++ coding, and i ran in to an issue. I'm going through tutorial videos that are using visual studios c++ 2008, i have 2010.

Well, i ran into a problem, i get this error when i try to debug, and compile.

Error: 1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

Idk what this means. Please help!

Here is the video i was following:

I followed everything right but got that error. I tried googling but after an hour and a half with no answer i gave up!

Thanks for the help,
ElementXc
Maybe you just corrupted the file completely?
Quote Originally Posted by Jennifers Revive View Post
Maybe you just corrupted the file completely?
No, because i restarted from scratch and tried again following everything and it still didn't work.

I made a new project and everything
Quote Originally Posted by ElementXc View Post
No, because i restarted from scratch and tried again following everything and it still didn't work.

I made a new project and everything
Then i have no clue.. i have not learned c++ yet my only aim atm is photoshop.
Quote Originally Posted by Jennifers Revive View Post


Then i have no clue.. i have not learned c++ yet my only aim atm is photoshop.
Alright, well thanks for your time.
Can anyone else help me??
Please help!
Wrong section.
Moved to Source code section
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us