Can Some One Please Tell Me How To Crack Any Visual Basic Program .?
Search some .NET decompilers
Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz
Search some .NET decompilers
Can you like send me a link or tell me what do download i need anything to crack a program thx.
Thats just lame and no one should support this kind of shit..
Originally Posted by 'Bruno
Thats just lame and no one should support this kind of shit..
Im just asking to crack a game bot you dumb kid why u reply on threads just to type a dumb thing like that .
Originally Posted by toby1320
Im just asking to crack a game bot you dumb kid why u reply on threads just to type a dumb thing like that .
Random trying to get help and call others "dumb kid".
Decompiling code shouldnt even be supported because this is stealing others people work. And personally I dont support it. Happy?
I wouldn't want my code stolen either :/
Even though the way I code would make it hard for you to put together unless the .net decompiler shows the whole thing like that