AutoIt

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
AutoIt
So, is it possible to make CF trainers using AutoIt? I've saw a couple S4 League trainers(it uses the same engine) made with AutoIt and was wondering if it's possible for CF.
Yes it's possible for crossfire...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
So, is it possible to make CF trainers using AutoIt? I've saw a couple S4 League trainers(it uses the same engine) made with AutoIt and was wondering if it's possible for CF.
Sorry if it seems stupid but what is a CF trainer and what is autoIT?
Why are you in Source Code section if you dont know a thing about these things.
No offence man.
CF (Cross Fire) Trainer is a program that accesses game's memory and let you do the things you want.
Basically its a "menu" hack , not really a menu hack , but it has a window that lets you choose the things you want.
(Correct me if im wrong)
AutoIT , is a scripting language.

Learn more Here
Ask berryh,
He is a good autoit coder
yes its possible troller coaster made it
Hm... Time to start learning, then
A triggerbot is very easy to make in autoit..
You only have to use your brain

(for making a triggerbot you have to let him scan color pixels and you have to add an autoclicker)
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
A triggerbot is very easy to make in autoit..
You only have to use your brain

(for making a triggerbot you have to let him scan color pixels and you have to add an autoclicker)
Now that you mentioned it... I would need a bypass, right?(I'm not sure but I think that XTrap detect SendInput commands)
EDIT: You were right. It was quite easy to make(still not tested on CF btw), let's see if it behaves well...
EDIT 2: Damn, looks like CF is blocking hotkeys... maybe I need to hook the app to crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Now that you mentioned it... I would need a bypass, right?(I'm not sure but I think that XTrap detect SendInput commands)
EDIT: You were right. It was quite easy to make(still not tested on CF btw), let's see if it behaves well...
EDIT 2: Damn, looks like CF is blocking hotkeys... maybe I need to hook the app to crossfire?
CF is not blocking hotkeys..
Ask my teammate of Tean Destroy (our AutoIt coder) Berryh, he know how to make that
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
CF is not blocking hotkeys..
Ask my teammate of Tean Destroy (our AutoIt coder) Berryh, he know how to make that
Hm... okay, I'll try Pm'ing him. Thanks for your help!
out side application that want to have access to the crossfire memory are blocked by xtrap -_-
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
out side application that want to have access to the crossfire memory are blocked by xtrap -_-
It's possible
you could make triggerbot using it now it's patched i guess
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?