[WTT] Runescape account [3 Mill bank] for MINECRAFT ACCOUNT.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[WTT] Runescape account [3 Mill bank] for MINECRAFT ACCOUNT.
Well, title says it all. I'm looking for complete access to the account. OMM will be used. Pictures of the runescape account below.



Basically, $20 for 3M?
You can get 3M from Gold Farmers for about $3.
Quote Originally Posted by VitalStryke View Post
Basically, $20 for 3M?
You can get 3M from Gold Farmers for about $3.
Okay stop leaving hate, It's just a try. Theres people on here that don't want some minecraft accounts...
Quote Originally Posted by Dirti View Post
Okay stop leaving hate, It's just a try. Theres people on here that don't want some minecraft accounts...
It's not hate, it's just not a good deal.
If it were 25 - 30M ($25 - $30) I'd accept the trade.
Also, if people don't want their Minecraft account, they'd probably give it to a friend or sell it for $20.
Quote Originally Posted by VitalStryke View Post
It's not hate, it's just not a good deal.
If it were 25 - 30M ($25 - $30) I'd accept the trade.
Also, if people don't want their Minecraft account, they'd probably give it to a friend or sell it for $20.
Minecraft accounts sell for about $6-$12.
Quote Originally Posted by Dirti View Post
Minecraft accounts sell for about $6-$12.
I guess I'll accept the trade.
Skype/MSN?
Are any MM online?
My skype is MineGIF talk to you in a few hours. Going to sleep
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?