[Help] I made a Big Mistake!

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
[Help] I made a Big Mistake!
pffff I Just Masterbated for the 5th Time and Im 14 and I feel Fuckin Tired But I cant Resist My Sex Desire FUUUUCKKK I FEEL GOD DAM IT TIRED>> HELP ME!!! and When I masterbate I didnt get out much Cum.. Am I fertile ?
lol is this a joke [img]https://data3.bugabu*******/images/smilies/em/goobypls.gif[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
lol is this a joke
No, he needs some serious help
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
lol is this a joke
Nooo.. It's real and I think I am going to die soon. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
No, he needs some serious help
Yes I need Help (not joking) my body is so tired and I am soo lazy fuuck

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
I hope this is a joke.
No It is not and I need Help -,-
I hope this is a joke.
Same here but don't do it many time

Can't resist too
Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Obvious troll is obvious.
Its not TROLL -.-

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
5 times only? Pfffft, thats nothing
No I made it like more than 25 times... in the last 6 months

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
Same here but don't do it many time

Can't resist too
I make it once or twice a month... that not the problem ... the problem is im 14.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

HELP GUYS>>!
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
Its not TROLL -.-

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------



No I made it like more than 25 times... in the last 6 months

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------



I make it once or twice a month... that not the problem ... the problem is im 14.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

HELP GUYS>>!
We can't help you , you did that by yourself and you only can fix it
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


We can't help you , you did that by yourself and you only can fix it
I need some advices...

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
This thread is gay
No Its not
5 times only? Pfffft, thats nothing
fucking troll. if not u need to
go see a fucking doctor. i jack off only
on wednesdays ^^
This thread is gay
Google it you tard. Its normal to feel tried after masterbating.. go to sleep and you'll be fine in the morning
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?