Red facePatchedKaty's Hack v2.0 [WallHack - OHK Knife - SpeedKnife + MORE!]

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
Katy's Hack v2.0 [WallHack - OHK Knife - SpeedKnife + MORE!]


Welcome to version 2.0 of Katy's hack!
Hope you guys enjoy!

**Note: Need an injector? Use mine! Click here!

-Injector Screenie-


-Features-

Wallhack
OHK Knife
Knife 360°
See Ghosts
No Fall Damage [NEW]

-Screenshot-


-Virus Scans-
VirusTotal
Jotti

-VIDEO-


*Note*
If you have any questions, VM/PM, or message me on MSN!
Don't forget to thank if you liked it!

-CREDITS-
@Hexicidal [for all the help]
@BACKD00R [C++ coding help]
@giniyat101
@Ahmad [for the video ]
Katy'sHack_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 1,540 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved...

! 4 Minutes Ago
Don't give credits to Cosmic. It's not his base in the first place. He leeched it. @Hexicidal (@SH-Backup) needs to
Quote Originally Posted by StupidFuck View Post
Don't give credits to Cosmic. It's not his base in the first place. He leeched it. @Hexicidal (@SH-Backup) needs to
Yes, give credits to Cosmic. He gave me the base to use in the first place, I didn't say it was his and he helped me code it..
keep the good work up ... thx for the haack
WHY did I get blocked from the servers for 71 hours... I used your injector just like you said.. with your hack... and I got blocked for 71 hours... Explain please?
good job princess
Want me to make a video? You should talk in it! @Katy
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Want me to make a video? You should talk in it! @Katy
Yes, I'll talk in it

Quote Originally Posted by [S]aeed View Post
Nice @Katy
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheq View Post
WHY did I get blocked from the servers for 71 hours... I used your injector just like you said.. with your hack... and I got blocked for 71 hours... Explain please?
Injector is probably detected. Updating as we speak
Yes It got detected.. :\
Quote Originally Posted by Cheq View Post
Yes It got detected.. :\
Alrighty, I requested closing. Updating in a couple minutes.
Yes got detected :P
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?