Prestige Hacking

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Prestige Hacking
Can someone possibly point me in the direction of a prestige/level changer so i can boost my self upto prestige 10 without too much suspicion. Also what sort of kills deaths play time would be believable?
Quote Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
Can someone possibly point me in the direction of a prestige/level changer so i can boost my self upto prestige 10 without too much suspicion. Also what sort of kills deaths play time would be believable?
I always make myself lv80 with some badass scores, since they can't check your playstyle, just push some high scores and lot of playtime
Quote Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
Can someone possibly point me in the direction of a prestige/level changer so i can boost my self upto prestige 10 without too much suspicion. Also what sort of kills deaths play time would be believable?
Infinity Ward doesn't really ban for prestige hacks. I was prestige 20 with only something like 100 kills for one month and no bans yet .
Quote Originally Posted by jakel007 View Post
Infinity Ward doesn't really ban for prestige hacks. I was prestige 20 with only something like 100 kills for one month and no bans yet .
They will never ban you on Leaderboard score
hello,
i'm sorry for extremely lame question :]
How can I level up my profile in pc version of game? I'm using ********s crack, I have tried many profile editors from MPGH and nothing is working.
I can connect and play on internet servers, but i feel quite disadvantaged by my low level and poor gaming skills ^^
thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by thxxxxxx View Post
hello,
i'm sorry for extremely lame question :]
How can I level up my profile in pc version of game? I'm using ********s crack, I have tried many profile editors from MPGH and nothing is working.
I can connect and play on internet servers, but i feel quite disadvantaged by my low level and poor gaming skills ^^
thanks!
We don't support it

But a will be nice:

Download Cheat Engine

Start the Game and Cheat Engine

Search for your current XP amount

Kill some noobs!

Search for your new XP amount.
Try to change the green ones

Look what happens....
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


We don't support it

But a will be nice:

Download Cheat Engine

Start the Game and Cheat Engine

Search for your current XP amount

Kill some noobs!

Search for your new XP amount.
Try to change the green ones

Look what happens....
Or do this multiple times until you reach a low number of values
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
Or do this multiple times until you reach a low number of values
He will mostly like have around 6-8 addresses no matter how many times he does it
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


He will mostly like have around 6-8 addresses no matter how many times he does it
Why that? It's mostly like on what number he's scanning for, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
Why that? It's mostly like on what number he's scanning for, right?
Because the game will store the correct value in several places, probably one for game data, one for drawing to screen, one for uploading to leaderboards etc...
Quote Originally Posted by rawr im a tiger View Post
Because the game will store the correct value in several places, probably one for game data, one for drawing to screen, one for uploading to leaderboards etc...
Tip for the new: Most addresses are all in the same region; class editing, challenges, accolades, prestige/xp, stats...
[I thought prestige and xp were above the challenges]
Ok so give me an example for a legit prestige 20 stats
Quote Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
Ok so give me an example for a legit prestige 20 stats
Prestige > 10 are ugly
I don't know, Im stuck at prestige 2 with 7 million score...
Look at the leaderboards for other 20-prestigers and make your stats something similar.

Remember, asking for hacks is not allowed. But I'll let this thread be since your other question is fine. Tell us when you've got the answer you wanted.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?