Inventory editor / Gun removing program?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Inventory editor / Gun removing program?
hey so uh yeah. ijji and the gms started cracking down today saying all people solo in BG Extreme will get banned, so i figured they might check the inventories of some people. so yeh, just wondering if there is a program to remove a gun such as tar cherry.
Well I wasnt on that much today so I think im good.
Yeah the GMs are on right now. I didnt even know I was in-game lol. I went afk when i was redownloading AVA
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Yeah the GMs are on right now. I didnt even know I was in-game lol. I went afk when i was redownloading AVA
how do you know they are on 0o
Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
how do you know they are on 0o
They respond with a global shout.
I hope again that my second main isn't gonna be banned.
yeah im probably going to be caught on both my accounts and be banned. :/ CANT REMOVE THAT DAMN CHERRY D:
Yeah I hope there's a program cuz I bought some millions from MikePr0z101/EpicBug and now I got 8 Anaconda's and 5 Panfilov masks ahueehue
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
Yeah I hope there's a program cuz I bought some millions from MikePr0z101/EpicBug and now I got 8 Anaconda's and 5 Panfilov masks ahueehue
so they add the money through dv :O
Quote Originally Posted by tupapa1993 View Post
so they add the money through dv :O
Yeah, you didn´t know that?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us