AngryPatched[Not Working] [MW3 1.9.433] Portable Radar Tweaker - The New Constant UAV

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Not Working] [MW3 1.9.433] Portable Radar Tweaker - The New Constant UAV


[MW3 1.9.433] Portable Radar Tweaker
The New Constant UAV

-=Screenshots=-


GUI:



In-Game:




-=Features=-

+Configurable Radar's Range
+Configurable Radar's Refresh Rate


-=How To Use?=-

1.Boot game then tweaker
2.Input desired values in appropriate text boxes.
3.Click apply and enjoy.


-=Default Values=-

Tool's Default Values:
Range -> 1000000000
Refresh Rate -> 75

Game's Default Values:
Range -> 850
Refresh Rate -> 2000



-=Virus Scans (2/62, Encryption)=-

Jottiⓘ

VirusTotalⓘ


-=Credits=-

[MPGH]Master131 for coding help


-=Additional Infos=-

Once the values are applied, the tweaker doesn't need to stay open. You can close it.
MW3-RadarTweaker_mpgh.net.zip731 KB · 100 downloads Scanning…
Yey, was looking for a new way to do this. :3
How VAC Safe Is this?
Quote Originally Posted by tylergott View Post
How VAC Safe Is this?
it works like those stats trainers, use it in barrack and once you have modified the values you can close it. It doesn't need to stay open. So it should be safe.
Approved
Going to try this now.


edit: doesn't work for me
Not working
Quote Originally Posted by algomaga View Post
Not working
Are you using the portable radar? Don't forget to use it on the ground or by throwing it outside the map.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Are you using the portable radar? Don't forget to use it on the ground or by throwing it outside the map.
i am, and it's not working.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Are you using the portable radar? Don't forget to use it on the ground or by throwing it outside the map.
I m using this values Range -> 1000000000 Refresh Rate -> 75 and the radar is normal[COLOR="Silver"]
Quote Originally Posted by algomaga View Post
I m using this values Range -> 1000000000 Refresh Rate -> 75 and the radar is normal
Same here, tried applying these values in the barracks and in-game, still nothing... Maybe using smaller values will work
Ill try n test it as soon as my MW3 starts working again ... xD
I will re-work on the project. I think I did one huge stupid mistake. I guess I was to tired to see it...
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I will re-work on the project. I think I did one huge stupid mistake. I guess I was to tired to see it...
lol NP this is a great idea.
dont work =(

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

dont work =(
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?