Address [07/17]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Address [07/17]
Code:
#define ADDR_GAMESTATUS                         0x37807FC8
#define ADDR_MTBWCRET                         0x373D83F7
#define ADDR_WEAPONMGR                         0x37838F1C
#define ADDR_LTCSBASE			         0x377F2D50
#define ADDR_LOCALPTR			         0x3783D0A8
#define ADDR_BUILDFONT                               0x3758F400
#define ADDR_FILLFONT                                  0x37590090
#define ADDR_FONTECX                                   0x3784FDD4
#define ADDR_GETFONTHAND                            0x3748AD20
#define ADDR_GETCONSOLEINT                         0x37396A00
#define ADDR_SBULLLETS		              	0x3742A2AD 
#define ADDR_WEAPON_RANGE1		0x3742F9E9
#define ADDR_WEAPON_RANGE2		0x3742FD69
#define ADDR_LTCLIENT                                              0x377F2D68
#define ADDR_GCS				0x3783C5B0
#define ADDR_LTCOMMON                                        0x378374C8
#define ADDR_RAPID				0x37430465
#define ADDR_PLAYERMANAGER		0x3783A820
#define ADDR_CLIENTINFO			0x377F1A4C
#define GETPLAYERBYINDEX			0x371567C0
#define LocalPlayer				0x37157680
#define ADDR_REMOTEKILL1	                        	 0x3742FB11
#define ADDR_REMOTEKILL2	                         	0x3742FB12
#define ADDR_REMOTEKILL3	                        	 0x3742FE91
#define ADDR_REMOTEKILL4	                         	  0x3742FE92
#define ADDR_DeviceGame			0x9108A0
#define ADDR_D3D				0x9108A0
#define ADDR_DRAWPRIM			0x804974
#define ADDR_CONSOLEUNWRAPPED		0x486030
#define ADDR_INTERSECT			0x470CB0
#define ADDR_S2SE				0x474370

Credits:
Gellin
BlackDiamond


if you need some address ask for in topic





/ Stuck
Nice toko hope you update this thread with new adress when ever there is a new update
CA EU PUB Here I come

Can someone confirm that these are the current ones for me? I have no EU contacts.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
CA EU PUB Here I come

Can someone confirm that these are the current ones for me? I have no EU contacts.
they updated ....
Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


they updated ....
Yeah I got some of them Logged. I'll release them now. I still need a few.
Can you post name tags and no recoil please?
Oh no not again!
Let the noobs not make "their" hacks!
If they cant update, then they cant hack!!!
the hack TokolocoSK [CAEU] - v9.0 is updated it works now??? but when i inject the guy walk and combat falls off??

pleace help me
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?