Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    >article criticizing protection of constitutional rights when only a few bad apples spoil the rest for us, completely ignoring countries that need massive reforms in comparison

Anyone who thinks this right is a hot issue in American politics that needs to be reformed or changed shouldn't be talking unless they're eligible to be part of voting populace of the nation that protects the aforementioned rights. No one needs to be goaded with comments like "When Americans are more concerned with owning guns than making sure their neighbour next door has access to healthcare without going bankrupt, you know there's a problem deeply rooted within their society.", because obviously people like him believe all US citizens are focusing on singular issues when in reality gun control was a minor debate until the Dark Knight Rises shooting.

TL;DR: Ignorant comments are ignorant, regardless of where the issue is at.
    I believe gun control in USA was a fairly big controversy, even before the Colorado shooting, or the massacre at Columbine. Also, the reason free gun control fails is BECAUSE there are a few bad apples. And the, 'good apples', per say, aren't up in arms carrying their guns everywhere they go. Also, it is easily argued four\five people who aren't professionally trained shooting off their weapons on a chaotic scene with zero briefing is asking for trouble. Even if it is 4 against one. More people are going to die.

Also, that is like saying no one has a right to talk about the issues\reform the entire political system in Afghanistan unless they are a member of the population. Which would be hypocritical on all of our behalf's.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Since when do criminals follow laws anyways?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    calling me a 12YO has nothing to do with anything. i would like to talk to u on skype: idream4fun

And u r wayyyy offf topic so stfu.

*I am on iphone so i cant VM
    Canada Vs US was never on topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    Canada has the largest army, blocking ships means nothing just because we don't sell guns and shit to citizens doesn't mean we aren't heavily armed, because we are. The US wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to prepare due to the fact they wouldn't know until it happens even though I know it most likely will never happen but I do believe Canada would have a much bigger chance of winning.
    Canada has about 16 million troops compared to America which has about 140 million troops, the military force is like 9x bigger and a blockade is a huge deal, with a blockade, there is no trade which just fucks up the Canadian economy, and with a bad economy comes bad funding, and with that comes no military.

OT: Gun laws because it matters if we make them strict. So...tell me about how criminals like to follow laws.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    (null)
    USA would lose against Canada thats why the USA is lucky they have partnered up with our army and other forces.
    i never started it in the first place. Im pretty sure @Fa1L did -,-
    Last edited by DєfKOniK; 07-24-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

Canada has about 16 million troops compared to America which has about 140 million troops, the military force is like 9x bigger and a blockade is a huge deal, with a blockade, there is no trade which just fucks up the Canadian economy, and with a bad economy comes bad funding, and with that comes no military.

OT: Gun laws because it matters if we make them strict. So...tell me about how criminals like to follow laws.
    1.4 Million Active Army Soldiers ETC In The USA Army. 2.9 Million Active Army Soldiers ETC In The Canadian Army. We Don't Just Trade With The USA Think About That, We Have Many Other Resources We Only Chose You People As Our Main Because We Are Neighbors, We Have Backup Solutions And What Not, Due To America's Economy Is So Fucked Up. USA- 3 Economy Bankrupts, 9 Economical Disasters, And Almost Every Other Place In The World As Enemies. Canada- 0 Economy Bankrupts, 0 Economical Disasters, Not Many Peoples Enemy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i never started it in the first place. Im pretty sure @Fa1L did -,-
    No one cares who started what, just please stay on-topic and stop talking about it with him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    calling me a 12YO has nothing to do with anything. i would like to talk to u on skype: idream4fun

And u r wayyyy offf topic so stfu.

*I am on iphone so i cant VM
    Oh yeah, you're that shit for brains "16 year old" with the mental faculties and maturity of a 12 year old. And considering how much you've spammed on this thread regarding Canadian quasi-military tactics, telling me otherwise makes you not only stupid, but a hypocrite. Maybe in 2 or 3 years when your balls drop and you can have a proper conversation without bitching and choking on your mother's tit milk, then I'll consider you a normal, mature human being worth my time. And if you insult me and act like a grade school cretin, don't send me this a moment later:

------------------------------------------------

Every time some fucking nut goes on a shooting spree, people think placing more restrictions on firearms is going to let them have a cozy good night's sleep. Why the fuck would you take a looney like that whose clearly delusional and use him as a social standard to go by as to why stricter gun control should be enacted. Do these people not comprehend that the only thing they are effectively doing is taking the means of self-defense out the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals wills till arm themselves. That's why they're criminals, they don't give a shit what the law says.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Bernard (07-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1.4 Million Active Army Soldiers ETC In The USA Army. 2.9 Million Active Army Soldiers ETC In The Canadian Army. We Don't Just Trade With The USA Think About That, We Have Many Other Resources We Only Chose You People As Our Main Because We Are Neighbors, We Have Backup Solutions And What Not, Due To America's Economy Is So Fucked Up. USA- 3 Economy Bankrupts, 9 Economical Disasters, And Almost Every Other Place In The World As Enemies. Canada- 0 Economy Bankrupts, 0 Economical Disasters, Not Many Peoples Enemy.
    these statistics seem correct so I'll believe in these look at the number for available for military service

Canadian Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    United States Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    say what u want. I didnt get a req on skype. Me think u fag boi russian

either way you are dissing a 17YO on the internet. Good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is two million ways to kill someone besides a gun. A gun isn't even that hard to make, the key component is being gunpowder, but there are many alternative ways to fire a metal projectile. There's a lot of better ways to kill more people without using a gun, although a gun is by far the easiest.

I take solace in the fact that I can have a gun for self defense. That being said, I don't remember the full story, but during the Virginia Tech shootings, two people went to their car to get their guns. Some people might think that alone is a scary thought, but you don't need a gun to kill people. I'm more worried about the guy that sneaks into your home in the middle of the night and slits your throat and gets away with it like a ghost.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    say what u want. I didnt get a req on skype. Me think u fag boi russian

either way you are dissing a 17YO on the internet. Good job
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Every time some fucking nut goes on a shooting spree, people think placing more restrictions on firearms is going to let them have a cozy good night's sleep. Why the fuck would you take a looney like that whose clearly delusional and use him as a social standard to go by as to why stricter gun control should be enacted. Do these people not comprehend that the only thing they are effectively doing is taking the means of self-defense out the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals wills till arm themselves. That's why they're criminals, they don't give a shit what the law says.
    I love how you both report each other. Anyway, this is General, and Dave says its .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Ninguém pode ser perfeito, mas todos podem ser melhores
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Brazilian GUNS > All

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    There is two million ways to kill someone besides a gun. A gun isn't even that hard to make, the key component is being gunpowder, but there are many alternative ways to fire a metal projectile. There's a lot of better ways to kill more people without using a gun, although a gun is by far the easiest.

I take solace in the fact that I can have a gun for self defense. That being said, I don't remember the full story, but during the Virginia Tech shootings, two people went to their car to get their guns. Some people might think that alone is a scary thought, but you don't need a gun to kill people. I'm more worried about the guy that sneaks into your home in the middle of the night and slits your throat and gets away with it like a ghost.

Very true. If someone wants to kill someone they will kill them using anything from guns to their own hands. Plus enforcing gun control will enforce the trafficking of more devastating weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    (null)

Good game. Im done with him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ...Canada has an army?
    Wow. Learn something new everyday, I guess.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast