Thumbs up[Apply] Power leveling team.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Apply] Power leveling team.
Hi, I recently saw some thread about people looking for power level.

I create a clan to power level.


Requirements:

1. Must have at least 50 posts on this forum.

2. Must be active.

3. Must be legit. ( I will check every members to know if they have a clean CBL )

4. Must listen to all the rules.

5. Must respect every other members.


NOTE: Only post here to apply, do not post something like '' Good idea '' Or '' Bad idea ''
im so in..... where to apply
Quote Originally Posted by major101 View Post
how to apply
Quote Originally Posted by baseball2101 View Post
im so in..... where to apply
Just say you want in and the OP will probably PM you with info.
Just post in this thread and I will PM you the info ...

You guys didn't read the requirements ? You need at least 50 posts in this forum. Why ? I need trusted members.
Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerZ View Post
Just post in this thread and I will PM you the info ...

You guys didn't read the requirements ? You need at least 50 posts in this forum. Why ? I need trusted members.
You can hardly trust 50 post-ers.
What if you not even on CBL :3!

I have 50 posts

I am very active

I am super legit!
I can't find myself on CBL :3

I will listen

I respect peoples opions and choices :P

I hope I dont get banned -.- cause its my main account

Edit by .REZ: Don't put your ign on here, there is a chance you can get banned.
Why do you need 50 posts? Ive been looking for a powerleveling team for a long time now.... I can be legit if you want me to im cbl clean and im going to be csm within tomorrow please let me join..
I'd love to be on a powerleveling team. not sure how many posts i have, but i think i'm good. and on active, I play whenever I can, but that's not super often. I only just got back into CA, and I don't have my own computer.
Fucking interested in this shit! I can probably play 2-4 hrs a day depending on how tired I am after work since I work overnights. I'll be active as long as the team/clan is active. PM me your IGN or w/e I need to get started.
DestroyerZ you dont even got 50 posts...
@andre02203 ====> you are accepted.
@weepee ====> accepted too.
@ANlMUS ====> accepted, but try to be on ca when you can.
@MoisesPT ====> This is my 2nd account. I lost my first account info with more than 200 posts so I think I'm good.
@YellowFever ====> I know, but if I choose 500+ posts only, I won't have enought members.
@baseball2101 ====> 50 posts is not hard to have if you are active enought.

I will PM the info later, after my job or tomorow ( I stop working at 23h )

If it's not today it will be tomorow at the morning.
You say "must be legit."
Power leveling is considered as breaking the ToS.
By '' legit '' I mean no hacks and no glitch.
i dont have anything to post about im on everyday.. i dont have problems or anything.. I dont need help and ive been looking for a powerleveling team for a long time now... Can i please join?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us