Hey, is someone here with the game files and that can send us the skin file of the Kriss Humle? It looks awesome it's a capsuleshop version of the Kriss Super V.
Originally Posted by BtchPlease
Hey, is someone here with the game files and that can send us the skin file of the Kriss Humle? It looks awesome it's a capsuleshop version of the Kriss Super V.
I can give you but it won't change skin unless you know how to.
Originally Posted by SteelSkinz
I can give you but it won't change skin unless you know how to.
Well after I got that skin of you I can change it to the weapon file of the Kriss Super v and then I got the Kriss Humble skin instead of the default Kriss super V.. I hope that you can give the file to me and I hope it works.. Cause that Kriss Humble looks epic.
Originally Posted by BtchPlease
Well after I got that skin of you I can change it to the weapon file of the Kriss Super v and then I got the Kriss Humble skin instead of the default Kriss super V.. I hope that you can give the file to me and I hope it works.. Cause that Kriss Humble looks epic.
Let's me explain this to you. The file you want named "Wp_Smg_Kriss.upk" (from KAVA ofc)which include normal skin, Noel skin, Humble skin and etc. If you replace this file into your weapon folder. It won't change normal skin into Humble skin but it will be in normal skin and won't playable in game.
But if you still want the file I will post it in next reply.
Originally Posted by SteelSkinz
Let's me explain this to you. The file you want named "Wp_Smg_Kriss.upk" (from KAVA ofc)which include normal skin, Noel skin, Humble skin and etc. If you replace this file into your weapon folder. It won't change normal skin into Humble skin but it will be in normal skin and won't playable in game.
But if you still want the file I will post it in next reply.
Ouch. I expected better.. Too bad I wished I was smart enough to make a way that I can still change it to the Humble, it looks so darn nice..
---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------
Originally Posted by Justin
/Moved to correct sub-forum.
Hey, how can I close this thread?
Originally Posted by BtchPlease
Ouch. I expected better.. Too bad I wished I was smart enough to make a way that I can still change it to the Humble, it looks so darn nice..
Well the skin weapons would happen sooner before SAVA happens. But I could release Humble skin. All you need is ask revive for password protection permit for me.