PatchedSkates Hotkey

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Skates Hotkey
Ok so i made this hack for the people who want to seem legit but dont have the skill to do it.
Hotkeys are
Numpad0 = rapid fire
Numpad1 = no fog
Numpad2 = super jump
Numpad3 = activation distance
Numpad4 = nospread
Numpad5 = fps
Numpad6 = suicide
Numpad7 = norecoil
Numpad8 = weprange
Numpad9 = superbullets
Insert = chams
Home = esp names
Scans:
Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/65be...is/1343249094/
Screenshot:

thank me if you like!
Credits:
@PikaMucha_Itu cause i didnt feel like getting the addies
@Nightmare
SkatesHotkey_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 534 downloads Scanning…
/ Approved

Post results .
Lol I remember you Skater. Well good release. Haven't tested.
for a hotkey this hack aint bad... not bad at all
Looks just like mine but with some new features.
Quote Originally Posted by Lokp View Post
Looks just like mine but with some new features.
Oh sweet so you both leeched the sam hotkey base. Cool.
I think he used Nightmare's base, like I did. :3
Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
I think he used Nightmare's base, like I did. :3
No it was an old base i had im not even sure who it came from lol so i updated it and added new features. witch i did get rapid fire from Nightmares base because it changed from the last time i did anything with ca and i wasnt sure. i just forgot to add him into the credits but ima do it nw.
thnxx alot man
Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
Detected yet?
i dont think so

/edit
i just just checked it works fine
Good Hack man and i wanna u kill Obama Lolz as ur signature
Awesome Job.
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us