Solvedhacking, gets put in with other hackers.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
hacking, gets put in with other hackers.
Okay so is this normal? Literally all i did was use a simple chams/wallhack. I just wanted a little edge over the other players so I could get my KD out of this shitty 2.5 to like 3 or 4 or something. Now whenever I search, I ONLY GET hardcore hackers running around the map through walls and aimbots, etc. It could be some weird coincidence, but i literally haven't seen any other hackers until now.
Quote Originally Posted by levelchaser View Post
Okay so is this normal? Literally all i did was use a simple chams/wallhack. I just wanted a little edge over the other players so I could get my KD out of this shitty 2.5 to like 3 or 4 or something. Now whenever I search, I ONLY GET hardcore hackers running around the map through walls and aimbots, etc. It could be some weird coincidence, but i literally haven't seen any other hackers until now.
Thats the world you stepped in
In my opinion coincidence
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Thats the world you stepped in
In my opinion coincidence
No, it's called karma.
Coincidence doh ... I (almost) never get any other hackers in my room except me and my friend ...
Just a reply to the main post; I was googling the other day for some stuff about mw3 and I found out they DO sort on kd, at least when you get kd 3.0+ you may be sure you are with a bunch of hackers
Is not coincidence. The COD matchmaking search for players with stats that looks like yours, if your stats are way to high, you'll be put in a match with other players with high stats.
Groundwar is Full of hackers..
try searching for a different gamemode.
Quote Originally Posted by LOLxFUN View Post
Groundwar is Full of hackers..
try searching for a different gamemode.
Yea, indeed, groundwar gets ruined like hell ... But yea, my K/D goes up ---> i meet alot of new hackers ...
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Yea, indeed, groundwar gets ruined like hell ... But yea, my K/D goes up ---> i meet alot of new hackers ...
That's why i increase my number of deaths using my trainer.. I try to keep my KD under 2
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?