Minecraft Account

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Account
Hello, I'm selling my minecraft account because I've played it since it came out, and honestly... it's gotten boring.
You can contact me via email bronyskyfazer@gmail.com or MPGH (I am more likely to respond with mpgh)
Things I'm Looking for:
A guardian AQ account
OR
A steam account with decent games
OR
Decent TF2 items (ex. keys, stranges)
Hey Would you be willing to take the 2 alien guns from the soldier class for this account? Ill go first if you tell me what the acc name is and if your willing to help me migrate the acc when done.
Quote Originally Posted by nomercy7731 View Post
Hey Would you be willing to take the 2 alien guns from the soldier class for this account? Ill go first if you tell me what the acc name is and if your willing to help me migrate the acc when done.
Naw man, that gun is shit.
eh some people like em for the unlimin ammo, but whateva
Quote Originally Posted by trhim View Post
I'd gladly take the account fi that's what you were hinting at.
MMs needed.
But wait.. I can't change the minecraft account email.. Can I?
Quote Originally Posted by milku View Post
But wait.. I can't change the minecraft account email.. Can I?
If it's migrated no. If it's not migrated then yes.
Quote Originally Posted by milku View Post
But wait.. I can't change the minecraft account email.. Can I?
Nope, but you can change the pacc without email
Quote Originally Posted by trhim View Post
Nope, but you can change the pacc without email
Then you can recover it lol
Quote Originally Posted by milku View Post
Then you can recover it lol
That's why most of the people look for non migrated accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by milku View Post
Then you can recover it lol
Yeah, but I don't know the email,
my friend made it for me when it was back in alpha.
Quote Originally Posted by trhim View Post
Yeah, but I don't know the email,
my friend made it for me when it was back in alpha.
Quote Originally Posted by milku View Post
Then you can recover it lol
Well, i once made a trade with a guy that gave me his migrated account. He can recover it anytime but he and i made a deal, i didn't change the minecraft account email (since i couldnt) and he didn't change the steam account email. So if he takes his minecraft account back, i can take my steam back, and the opposite too. that might be an idea for your trade guys.
im selling a minecraft account too
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us